This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Havent we seen enough...

Episodes where the team have to get a cure/fix/repair before the virus/bug/evil thing destroys/kills somthing/somebody in a very specified amount of time?

Pleeeeaseee. I turned this episode off after 5 mins, Booooorrring!

Your loss.

This episode ended up being one of the best if not the best of atlantis.

You made a whole new thread just to say you didn't like the episode, when you didn't even watch it past the first 5 minutes?

If all SG "fans" are like this, than I'm not surprised everyone appears to hate it.
    My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

I have watched whole episode and haven't like it either. I know David had outstanding performace but we saw that kind of story before in "38 minutes" episode, so it was like watching it over again (maybe just for me of course).

Comment

Originally posted by metabog View Post

This episode ended up being one of the best if not the best of atlantis.
        If watching Rodney act retarded is your thing then fine, but we've seen this type of episode before, many times. Booorrrinng! I'm glad its getting cancelled if they have to keep repeating the same stuff over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by SiroVai View Post
          Episodes where the team have to get a cure/fix/repair before the virus/bug/evil thing destroys/kills somthing/somebody in a very specified amount of time?

Have you been watching SGA for five years? Or seen any SG1? If so, then you should have already realized by now that half the season that progresses the plot, and the other half is filler that involves exactly what you said. It's how it's been for 13 years, why are you complaining now, especially when it was one of the best 'fillers' we've ever had(even if it wasn't exactly my cup of tea, either)

Comment

So, episodes where there's any kind of threat whatsoever?

Hell, you could even include The Siege under that description...

Comment

I agree. Just another predictable, stupid, boring episode
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

If watching Rodney act retarded is your thing then fine, but we've seen this type of episode before, many times. Booorrrinng! I'm glad its getting cancelled if they have to keep repeating the same stuff over and over.
                Please go away troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Myles View Post
                  Have you been watching SGA for five years? Or seen any SG1? If so, then you should have already realized by now that half the season that progresses the plot, and the other half is filler that involves exactly what you said. It's how it's been for 13 years, why are you complaining now, especially when it was one of the best 'fillers' we've ever had(even if it wasn't exactly my cup of tea, either)
                  half of the season? what plot are you talking about? there's no a plot in SGa anymore. That so called plot about Micheal is probably lost and S5 is now full fo filler episodes
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by metabog View Post
                    If all SG "fans" are like this, than I'm not surprised everyone appears to hate it.
                    There seems to be a lot like that around here. I don't even know why they watch the show if all they're going to do is bash it.

Comment

If they can't have episodes where they correct something under imminent threat, what do you want them to do? Have an episode about them having lunch?

Seriously, your ad-lib there could describe 90% of episodes simply because of how broad it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Myles View Post
                        If they can't have episodes where they correct something under imminent threat, what do you want them to do? Have an episode about them having lunch?

Seriously, your ad-lib there could describe 90% of episodes simply because of how broad it is.
                        and what about simple exploration? uncovering the hisgtory of the Ancients and their city in PG
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          and what about simple exploration? uncovering the hisgtory of the Ancients and their city in PG
                          And this would be dramatic, how?

Interesting, sure, but not particularly exciting on its own.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                            And this would be dramatic, how?

Interesting, sure, but not particularly exciting on its own.
                            then you should be glad that SGA is more about "dramatic" episodes like this crap than about exploration
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X