This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apophis - the Lord of Replicators!

Hello! I’m a new comer here and do not know all old SG topics, but i have one thought about SG-1 future ways, wich i’d like to anounce :
    1.First of all i think StarGateG-1 will end by 13’s season, becouse this time line it’s some sort of marks in SG history (remember episode of “2010”) and it’s a verry interesting moment. The fans will find out what’s really happend in the year 2010
    2.the second one: i think the finall bad guy of SG team will be Apophis, wich will return from the dead as a Lord of Replicators (Maybe he will be some kind of hibrid of Goa’uld and Replicator). Why him? I think Apophis is a nemesis of all SG-1 saga and it’s logical to end it by his 100% death
    3.And i think the SG:Atlantis will end by 7 season
    4.A new TV-show of SG galaxy will be SG:Legasy (30’s years in futures with a mortal enemy of all SG tale - Ra, wich is not dead and waiting his revenge)
    So, what do you think about all this (stupid) thoughts? Sorry for my english, i’m not from U.S.A.

apophis is already dead, brining him back AGAIN would be...stupid
    come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

No it wouldnt. he RULED!!!!!!!
      When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
      I miss you.
      Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

Comment

Yes, i think Apophis is a great character of SG tale! He is a single System Lord which fall in love in his wife! He is fought for his live in the hell pit of Sokar and the actor which created this evil, but greatest characterl is a real proff. And who knows maybe one day Apoohis will return from the other side of the death and turn galaxy into the fire of his vengence!!!
        And SG-1 will get him out from this realm some where far and far away, to Pegus galaxy where he could be a good friend-enemy for terrans of Atlantis!

Comment

Aphosis is dead, the writers aren't bringing him back.

2010 means nothing because they already changed history so what difference does it make if the show/movies happen in that year?

I think that the next SG will have to be completely different, not like the cartoon. Probaly something with the ship. But I do think down the road they will do, Stargate SG-1: The Next Gen.
          It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

"2010 means nothing because they already changed history so what difference does it make if the show/movies happen in that year?"
            Well, i think there is a difference. 2010 - it's the end of the first decade of new era, it's a next president's elections and Apophis son become a big boy. Who knows what could happend then. Maybe that boy will possess by all knowledges of Gua'uld and Ancients, maybe he will be a hibrid of human and ancients, like Daniel in season six and maybe he will back in time to become a future host for Ra and maybe ...
            Who knows... but if creators of SGG-1 bring this topic to live then they'll return Apophis too.

Comment

You are crazy.. do you know that?

The writers would never do that, they are too predicable.

Plus if they take a bad guy from the past or an Au or something and changing the time line from the past 10 years, that would surely piss off a lot of people.
              It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

hers a thought, he could return half replicator half goa'uld and the other human lokking replicators could see them as a threat, since the humanoid replicators were created inside the time dialation feild the ones who escaped would be bug like then he could battle them and save sg1 and the asgard from the humanoid replicators and maybe join them or turn on them and be killed off but remembered for his efforts in the war. or maybe sg1 could save him destroy the replicators ask the asgar nicely to remove the relpcator technology from his body clone remove the goa'uld and allow the host to return home. and they all lived happily ever after except for the snake.
                For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

"You are crazy.. do you know that?
                  The writers would never do that, they are too predicable..."
                  "...he could return half replicator half goa'uld..."
                  Yes, as i said before, Harsesis (the Apophis child) could return into show, becaurse this line of the story is quiet interesting, and i think writers are not predicable, and they will end the show by the big BOOM!!! And Ra will not be that Boom, i think a sacrifice of a primal evil of SG-1 team Apophis (wich will become a prisoner in the flash of Replicators) in the name of piece and life, will be a good sign for the future of humans and Gua'uld.
                  Apophis (notes i meaning a gua'uld, not the host) will help SG-1 in the future war with a mighty army of half gua'uld half Ancient Harsesis, wich will return to the past to become a host for the Ra, and share by his knowledges with other Gua'uld!
                  And so, we will see the begining and the end of the gua'uld history!
                  Cool!!!
                  P/s Yes, i'm crazy ... i'm crazy of what could They (writers) do in the SG world!!!

Comment

Originally posted by David85
                    Aphosis is dead, the writers aren't bringing him back.

2010 means nothing because they already changed history so what difference does it make if the show/movies happen in that year?

I think that the next SG will have to be completely different, not like the cartoon. Probaly something with the ship. But I do think down the road they will do, Stargate SG-1: The Next Gen.
                    Gods cannot be killed! I thought Apophis was one of the best evil and powerful Goa'ulds. He could certainly be brought back if the writers wanted to. Seeing him crash in to sokar's planet wasn't enough for me to write him off, we've seen these guys escape some pretty amazing situations.

But if you really don't like that scenario, they could always dust off that dimensional mirror in area 51. However, I'm guessing that he will not be returning.

Comment

Originally posted by keppiezbt
                      apophis is already dead, brining him back AGAIN would be...stupid
                      well, i domt see any other goa'ulds making any big points in the show. in fact, when they took peter william off, everything just seemed kind of empty without the cool uber gou'uld with the glam clothes and cool accent.

Apophis: From this day forth, i will reclaim my true name ... Apophis.
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

has anyone considered (unless I missed it) that Apophis was supposedly "killed" by replecators crashing his ship into a planet on the far side of the galaxy? I mean, its not a big stretch to think of a way (especially with his personal shield that did seem to keep the replicators out) for him to have survived and then somehow figured something out with the replicators.

I wouldn't mind him not being totally dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Taros
                          Hello! I’m a new comer here and do not know all old SG topics, but i have one thought about SG-1 future ways, wich i’d like to anounce :
                          1.First of all i think StarGateG-1 will end by 13’s season, becouse this time line it’s some sort of marks in SG history (remember episode of “2010”) and it’s a verry interesting moment. The fans will find out what’s really happend in the year 2010
                          2.the second one: i think the finall bad guy of SG team will be Apophis, wich will return from the dead as a Lord of Replicators (Maybe he will be some kind of hibrid of Goa’uld and Replicator). Why him? I think Apophis is a nemesis of all SG-1 saga and it’s logical to end it by his 100% death
                          3.And i think the SG:Atlantis will end by 7 season
                          4.A new TV-show of SG galaxy will be SG:Legasy (30’s years in futures with a mortal enemy of all SG tale - Ra, wich is not dead and waiting his revenge)
                          So, what do you think about all this (stupid) thoughts? Sorry for my english, i’m not from U.S.A.
                          No, your ideas are NOT stupid; they are clever and interesting. I don't think your ideas are going to happen, however. I think season 9 will be the end and I don't think Apophis will ever come back as a "living" character, only a past reflection/time travel/AU thingy.

Also, your English is pretty good! You have some good ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                            well, i domt see any other goa'ulds making any big points in the show. in fact, when they took peter william off, everything just seemed kind of empty without the cool uber gou'uld with the glam clothes and cool accent.

Apophis: From this day forth, i will reclaim my true name ... Apophis.
                            Apophis was "okay", nothing special. I think Ra, Anubis, Sokar, and Ba'al are much better (or were)/cooler Goa'uld. Anubis especially!

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
                              Anubis especially!
                              So you like Anubis? I always though Yu was your favorite Goa'uld.
                              Rocky

Comment

Working...
                              X