You can see the parasite in the water.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can see the parasite in the water.

When they're on top of the gate, watch the camera angles. When it cuts to the "floating" angle where it's right on the waterline, look for a star shaped silhouette float from the right-hand side of the frame to the left.

Look familiar to something that crawled out of McKay's head?

Yep, the first time through I was thinking "debris", but when I rewatched it I thought the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by psiu View Post
      Yep, the first time through I was thinking "debris", but when I rewatched it I thought the same thing.
      I never noticed that. I will have to check that out.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

you are quite right, just rewatched that bit and you can CERTAINLY see the parasite (or what looks like it) in the water.

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
        Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
        SG1 -

Comment

I thought it was debris too but it looked exactly like the creature that crawled out. I'm glad others caught it.

Comment

I thought they said that the organism started out very small, and then expanded.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UNRE4L View Post
              I thought they said that the organism started out very small, and then expanded.
              Keller just might be incompetent.

Comment

It may just be a full grown one...Rodney was already infected while we saw the creature.

Comment

Originally posted by UNRE4L View Post
                  Yeah it did.
                  Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
                  Keller just might be incompetent.
                  Yeah and they let a huge bug go into Rodney's head and they didn't care....
                  Colonel Vlad Cole, USAF
                  Stargate Gaming Clan - SGC

SGC Video [ Hi-Res | Lo-Res ]

Comment

Comment

i cant really re watch it can some1 plz kindly provide a pci plz

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                        It may just be a full grown one...Rodney was already infected while we saw the creature.
                        I believe that your explanation is the right one : the swimming creature can't be the same that infected Rodney.

Comment

Originally posted by I_haz_a_Cookie View Post
                          i cant really re watch it can some1 plz kindly provide a pci plz
                          http://i37.tinypic.com/1zr1e9u.jpg

Comment

I thought it was a tuft of grass at first but it certainly looks a lot like a fully grown parasite.

Edit - looks like Rushworld beat me to it

Comment

I noticed that as well! Maybe it's offspring infected Mckay? It has to reproduce somehow doesn't it?
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Working...
                              X