About Ronon in The Shrine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About Ronon in The Shrine

Did anyone else notice that when Ronon showed the address of the shrine planet to Woolsey and the others, it was written on the inside of his wrist guard? Meaning he's been carrying that address around with him the whole time. Its not so surprising I guess, given that his Granddad passed away there and all, but I just thought it was a nice (and very subtle) touch, showing that he's carrying round more than just hidden knives in his rough and ready clothes.

I was more surprised by Ronans huge turnaround in attitude toward Keller. So much for their potential relationship eh?

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
      I was more surprised by Ronans huge turnaround in attitude toward Keller. So much for their potential relationship eh?
      Good riddance. Don't get your hopes up though... the Ronon/McKeller storyline returns later.
      Last edited by naamiaiset; 23 August 2008, 04:03 PM.

Comment

I more noticed how he reacted to Rodney's sister. When she first saw Rodney, and how to leave the room, and walked into Ronan, and she said something like she couldn't see him like that, in a really concerned voice Ronan said something like 'me too'?

Is Ronan starting to come out of his shell?

Comment

Originally posted by tricky View Post
          I more noticed how he reacted to Rodney's sister. When she first saw Rodney, and how to leave the room, and walked into Ronan, and she said something like she couldn't see him like that, in a really concerned voice Ronan said something like 'me too'?

Is Ronan starting to come out of his shell?
          Maybe his experience of being turned into a wraith humbled him. Or maybe the actor can just think more clearheadedly now that his head isn't all knotted up (cause of the wig)

Comment

I like how the first thing he did was tell Jeanie about the Shrine cause he KNEW Keller wouldn't!
            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
              I like how the first thing he did was tell Jeanie about the Shrine cause he KNEW Keller wouldn't!
              So did I. Ronon has always been the one willing to say something when no one else is it seems.

Comment

He just seemed incredibly earnest in this one, which was probably a result of his earlier experiences with the disease. But just like Ronan, he picked exactly the right time to talk to exactly the right person about it. I'm not saying he knew about our legal system and the whole next-of-kin thing, but he definitely understood that a close blood relative would have a greater stake in the condition of someone affected by the disease.

He probably also knew how much Keller was affected by Rodney's condition. He'd be stopping by him in the infirmary often enough to notice it, so he'd probably know that she didn't have the clearest head about it.
                It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Notice how Ronon said "I owe it to him" I instantly thought of when Rodney healed Ronon's scars

Comment

i thought considering this was a mckay based episode, they really bought forward the development in ronons character and i just thought it was great!

Comment

I liked that part when ronon was realy consernd about mackay.

Comment

Working...
                      X