This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU (possable spolliers)

In one of the reports it is said that a series regular is already known as to say this cast or casts members aree apart of SG-1 or Atlantis
    Who do you want to cross over?

Who do I want?

David Hewlett and Jewel Staite cause their charicters are just geting together and I want to see how that releationship plays out even more that I just seen "The Shrine"
    C. Edmund

The producers are reportedly looking to cast a known actor for one of the leading roles, and fresh faces to round out the cast.
    It doesn't say "series regular" but known actor.

Meaning it could be anyone who is a 'known actor'.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlanis View Post
      In one of the reports it is said that a series regular is already known as to say this cast or casts members aree apart of SG-1 or Atlantis
      Who do you want to cross over?

Who do I want?

David Hewlett and Jewel Staite cause their charicters are just geting together and I want to see how that releationship plays out even more that I just seen "The Shrine"
      Id love to see David Hewlett on SGU as a main cast member as he is a great actor and mcKay is a great character.

Comment

aka "possible spoilers"

Comment

well i would like rodney to be in SGU since he is by far the most hilarious character in the SG franchise and if it isn't rodney then i would love to see or zelenka(who doesn't get the respect he deserves) or lorne

Comment

» Keller.

Comment

i don't think it should be a main cast character, but a reccuring character like lorne or zelenka
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I'm rooting for McKay, as unprobable as it is.

But in general I want a whole new cast. I think to start things off fresh, and build on completely unknown characters might do the show some good. And we wouldn't have any preconcieved character biases to ruin the show with.
                Wow, thanks for ruining my day and canceling SGA, Sci-Fi. Not even McKay can make me feel better now

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                  i don't think it should be a main cast character, but a reccuring character like lorne or zelenka
                  they cfould bring in rodney and explain huim be there to help get the project up and running and then forced to stay due to the in abalilty to return to earth

you would have to think this type of project ( getting the destiny up and running) would be right up his ally

Comment

I want Shepp and McKay in the SGU.

Comment

Then known actor wont be keller, mckay, or sheppard. It will be someone who a lot of people has seen around before but has never done stargate before.

Comment

Give Torri a lead role! Its never, in a million alternate unvierses going to happen, but it would be brilliant.

But yeah, Mckay!
                        sigpic
                        Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

The only actor that I could see crossing over as the "famous one" could be Mitch Pileggi aka Caldwell. He would draw in many cult fans. I'm not saying that I would like him to be on the show, only that I could see TPTB using him.

Comment

Hmm if "known actor" means someone who has appeared on Stargate then I highly doubt its a sg-1 or Atlantis title cast member. If I were to bet I'd say Major Lorne.

Comment

it wont b mckay bcuz of the atlantis movies,i would lik to see o,neal command the ship

Comment

Working...
                              X