This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back one of 3 SGA characters

Since SG Atlantis is officially over after this year....5Years??? something Else must be going on for them to cancel such a good show after just 5 years!?!?!?

Who else think at the very LEAST they should bring back McKay to SG Universe???

I also think Ronon and Sheppard as well but if any body should be its McKay...He made the show with his antics... Daniel Jackson sucked which is the main reason I never really liked Stargate SG-1

I say bring back all 3 for Universe

There was talk going around that Michael Shanks and Claudia Black were seriously being considered to reprise their roles, but I haven't heard anything more on that.

... but if we're talking SGA, my vote isn't hard to figure out.
    Wow, thanks for ruining my day and canceling SGA, Sci-Fi. Not even McKay can make me feel better now

Comment

McKay or Zalenka.
      WAKE FOREST UNIVERSITY 2013

Comment

I actually hope Ben Browder is in it. A lot of people hate Mitchell, but I like him. I liked BB since Farscape, I just wished SG1 with him lasted longer

Daniel Jackson is my fav character out of both series, I would love to see him in the new one. New characters would be nice too.

Comment

I think MS is looking for different roles, with appearences in 24 and Burn Notice and working on Blaze of Angels (title?) with CJ. You've got to remember, being in the same role for an actor for over 12 years has it's pros and cons, if i were him i would want to diversify my roles so as not to become a one-trick-pony. He has acting talent that's obvious, so he should be putting it to a wide range of uses.
          Meh.

Comment

Mckay, Lorne or Daniel. Then it would be awesome, hopefully.....ok so now i take out Daniel.....Teal'c, now that would be cool!

Comment

McKay has nearly driven me to completely quit the SG franchise on numerous occasions. The show's unexpected end means my wish to see him die a horrible death will never be fulfilled.

Disclaimer: David Hewlett is an awesome guy, it's just such a shame his character sucks.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                McKay has nearly driven me to completely quit the SG franchise on numerous occasions. The show's unexpected end means my wish to see him die a horrible death will never be fulfilled.

Disclaimer: David Hewlett is an awesome guy, it's just such a shame his character sucks.
                Amen to that brother!

Who knows, he may die in 'Enemy at the Gates' (speculation), we just don't know. But I do hope one main character dies a horrible horrible death they can't come back from in the final season of Atlantis. Just because...
                Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                  Amen to that brother!

Who knows, he may die in 'Enemy at the Gates' (speculation), we just don't know. But I do hope one main character dies a horrible horrible death they can't come back from in the final season of Atlantis. Just because...
                  Oh...you are soooo Jack Bauer-ish!! LOL!

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                  O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Please no McKay. He's had way way way too much screen time in SGA as it is. In fact, I blame the character for the lack of direction in the shows 5 year run.
                    Last edited by CStads; 22 August 2008, 07:04 PM.
                    "Each and everything in the universe is nothing other than the perfect manifestation of the essential nature. If you realize this fact, you will find that your own self nature exists in completeness, from the beginningless past into the endless future."

Comment

what's with all this anti-mckay stuff, i think he's a good character as being the sam carter of the pegasus, he funny smart and at most (if not all) times, prideful which makes some good interactions between the other characters.

KEEP IT CLEAN
                      Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                      Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

I'm not anti-McKay. I love Hewlett's portrayal of the character. It's the majority of the writing behind the character that I have a problem with.

Personally, I'm hoping whatever lead scientist they bring on the initial mission is killed. No genius to lean on for a quick fix when writers can't think of another solution.
                        "Each and everything in the universe is nothing other than the perfect manifestation of the essential nature. If you realize this fact, you will find that your own self nature exists in completeness, from the beginningless past into the endless future."

Comment

I think MS is looking for different roles, with appearences in 24 and Burn Notice and working on Blaze of Angels (title?) with CJ. You've got to remember, being in the same role for an actor for over 12 years has it's pros and cons, if i were him i would want to diversify my roles so as not to become a one-trick-pony. He has acting talent that's obvious, so he should be putting it to a wide range of uses.
                          Rage of Angels - really looking forward to that. While Daniel is my favorite character, I can completely understand why he wants to do other things. You don't want to end up being known for one part and not being able to play a range of characters.
                          Actually, I have decided that I am very glad that Daniel isn't going to be stuck in another universe indefinately with folks with a 'youthful vibe'. Too much like Moebius.

Comment

I think McKay needs to be on Universe and so does Vala, just because I love her and she only got to be in like a season and 6 or 7 episodes of the 9th season. What does everyone else think about this?+=
                            SGU =Awesome!!!
                            Hope it stays as good...
                            sigpic

Comment

Jonas for SGU!!!! xD Now THAT would get me to watch it. I always hated how they just tossed Jonas aside after Daniel came back. I thought it would have been more interesting had they kept him apart of SG-1 for a 5-person team. The Jonas/Sam banter was great, and then Daniel would have had someone to geek out with over the ancient stuff.

But... thinking more realistically....

I really hope it's not Daniel, I've really gotten sick of that character. Last two seasons felt like the Daniel Show -.- If anyone crosses over I hope it's McKay. I can live without McKeller if they have McKay on SGU. My second choice would probably be Sheppard. He would probably be the easiest to transfer over to the new show. No Sam... Sam belong on earth with Jack to live happily ever after. I wouldn't mind seeing Mitchell on SGU, I think that could be interesting. I never really saw why people didn't like him. Was never a fan of Vala... no particular reason why. Besides, she should stay on earth so she and Daniel can finally get together xD Seeing Teal'c on SGU would be awesome; I've come to really like the character recently. And Ronon and Teyla wouldn't leave the Pegasus galaxy so them going along wouldn't be likely.

Comment

Working...
                              X