This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Season of Atlantis?

Which season has been the best in your opinion? Or do you think 5 will be the best based on spoilers and episodes that you have seen?

I really think that season 5 will be amongst the best, if not the best, though I loved season 1 aswell
    I dunno what to put in here now..

Season 1 (0)
    Season 2 (0)
    Season 3 (0)
    Season 4 (0)
    Season 5 (1)

I would have to say that season five looks the most promising. I mean, season 4 had some great episodes, (i.e. BAMSR, Spoils of War, etc.) but with there being a huge cliff-hanger, that leads into a movie, I think that season five will be the best.

Comment

i really liked season 4, but even that had some really duff episodes, i think the thing i liked about it the most was the over riding arc more than anything, it seemed to have a clear focus compared to the others, other tha tha season 1 and 2 were also my favourites

Comment

Season 1
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Each season has had some excellent episodes and some subpar ones, in my opinion. Going 'overall' is very difficult for me because I feel so strongly that it's practically dead even in ratio. Even Season Five has already had an episode I thought was mediocre (The Seed), and while I love so much of Seasons One and Four, there were some episodes I really never make it a point to rewatch when they're aired on Sci-Fi.

I'd say One and Four are probably the two best of the completed seasons, with One in a very slight lead. Five looks quite promising, sure, but I don't want to count something that's only a fourth done with.

Season One. It wins because it had Elizabeth and Four didn't.
          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Season 5 is turning out to be great so it's a tie for me between Season 5 and Season 1, Season 4 was pretty good though.

Comment

It's not often that the 1st season of anything is my favorite. However, in this case, Season 1 was pure gold. Season 2 was good, but doesn't compare.

Don't look at spoilers, so I am leaving Season 5 out of the running. Based upon what I've seen, it won't supplant.

Back to Season 1. You knew the Wraith were coming. They were mysterious, powerful. Atlantis was cut off from Earth, forced to fend for their own. And there was a sense of wonder about the lost city. The Ancients hadn't yet become a complete joke.

There was Sheppard, Weir, Carson, McKay, Teyla, Ford, Bates, Grodin.

There was vision, a sense of purpose behind the show then.

I could go on, but I'll stop now.

Comment

Working...
              X