This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Previously on'

You know i liked the lead in on AoT and would like to see even longer ones on future movies. Maybe with some actor narration over it. Then thered be room for AoT and Cont type movies. Future movies could have the heavy interconnectedness of long running tv shows AND not leave new viewers out in the dark.

Like a 10 minute clipfest with a cleverly worded 'previously' that gets across the background without giving anything away...

I think since Sci-Fi is apparently planning to air the first SGA movie as a more prominent 'series finale' of sorts from the sounds of it, anyway, it'd be a necessity for at least that one.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

They did that for Threads, too, and it's a great way to remind people of the backstory on what they're about to show.

Continuum was supposed to be a standalone show, but honestly, unless viewers recalled Abyss, Ex Deus Machina, 2010 and Lost City they're going to miss the main plot points, and if they didn't see about ten other eps they're going to miss a whole lot of more minor ones.

And it might interest people enough to go back and buy some series DVDs.

Comment

Working...
      X