• Time
  • Show
Clear All

replicator ship

Spoiler:
    what happend to that
    the one that they show the replicators working in

SUPPORT PALESTINE

Presumably, since Weir knows how dangerous such ships can be in the wrong hands, she might have destroyed it after they achieved digital ascension.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
      Presumably, since Weir knows how dangerous such ships can be in the wrong hands, she might have destroyed it after they achieved digital ascension.
      Would they have been able to destroy a ship in that state, especially right at the beginning when they were having trouble focusing their abilities

I did wonder, if they had access to the ship - im assuming since they dont mention destroying it, they still did or at least knew where it was - wouldnt they have been able to use that ship to make their new Replicator bodies - they used a device that appeared to be exactly the same as the Replicator-Maker in Atlantis to disolve themselves/upload their minds into Sub Space - and the ship would have had a lantian computer core comparable enough to Altantis to support one or two of them at a time - i would imagine if not all of them at once

However, of course - that would have gimped the story lol so...

I do hate it however when something as important as a Lantian Battleship just gets ignored by our people

Comment

Belouchi writes: “1. So including Dr.Weir there were only 9 surviving replicators aboard that aurora class ship at the end of BAMSR? I would imagine a ship like that would contain more.

2. Will their Aurora class ship that we see grounded on the planet where they meditated ever gonna be found and used by our heroes or will it be forgotten just like the TRIA?”

Answers: 1. Only 9. Although it could have held more, they were the only survivors. 2. We don’t have access to that particular ship. As for the Tria, it’s not forgotten - only inactive.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

At least the Tria hasn't been ignored.

Comment

Working...
          X