Can anyone help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone help?

I found A farscape movie in the video store on special called "The Peacekeeper Wars". I loved it but I didn't realise it is a two parter. Does anyone know what the second part is called so I can go out a get it.
    Thanks for your help.

Originally posted by Starrtom View Post
    I found A farscape movie in the video store on special called "The Peacekeeper Wars". I loved it but I didn't realise it is a two parter. Does anyone know what the second part is called so I can go out a get it.
    Thanks for your help.
    Oddly enough the second part is called The PeaceKeeper Wars. It was a 4 hour mini-series to wrap up the shows run on SciFi channel in the US and on various other networks/cable stations in other countries. The movie should have been complete when you got it at the rental store. Unless for some odd reason some video rental stores/companies split it into 2- two hour movies. But since I own the movie, it's all 4 hours and there is nothing after it...yet.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      Oddly enough the second part is called The PeaceKeeper Wars. It was a 4 hour mini-series to wrap up the shows run on SciFi channel in the US and on various other networks/cable stations in other countries. The movie should have been complete when you got it at the rental store. Unless for some odd reason some video rental stores/companies split it into 2- two hour movies. But since I own the movie, it's all 4 hours and there is nothing after it...yet.
      Thank you, I'll try and find out about part 2, or the missing bit.

Cheers

Comment

Thank you, I'll try and find out about part 2, or the missing bit.

Cheers
        As far as I know there is no missing bit. Unless for some reason the company you got it from split the movie into TWO separate DVDs. The movie should be complete as it is on the DVD, all 4 hours.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
          As far as I know there is no missing bit. Unless for some reason the company you got it from split the movie into TWO separate DVDs. The movie should be complete as it is on the DVD, all 4 hours.
          One would definitely think so.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

So it goes for 4 hours? My DVD says the running time is 3 hours and 2 minutes... I have'nt watched it yet as i'm only up to season 2 but i'll be so pissed if it's not the full thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperial_Prince View Post
              So it goes for 4 hours? My DVD says the running time is 3 hours and 2 minutes... I have'nt watched it yet as i'm only up to season 2 but i'll be so pissed if it's not the full thing.

182 minutes is the full length. It was probably 4 hours on TV with commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
                Well that's good to hear. Thanks.

Comment

Yes when it originally aired on tv here in the States, it was roughly 4 hours over 2 nights. Sorry for the confusion when I said it was 4 hours long.

I'm just confused as to why the original poster thinks there's more to the movie. To the best of my knowledge the DVDs in rental stores are much like the ones those of us who own it are. *shrugs shoulders
                  sigpic

Comment

OP, are you in England? I believe that release was spread out over 2 discs. How did the one you watched end?

Comment

Depends from where the original poster is clicking... in UK "The Peacekeeper Wars" was released as a 2-parter on 2 separate discs and it's quite possible that in the video store they might put them on the shelf separately.

Comment

Interesting that in the UK they split it into two discs. That would explain it. Again, sorry if I added to the confusion didn't mean to but since the original poster didn't specify where they were from I was going off what I personally know. That'll learn me.
                        sigpic

Comment

OP, are you in England? I believe that release was spread out over 2 discs. How did the one you watched end?
                          It ended with them being gassesd in the reptile ship at 1 hour 32 min long. I am here in Australia, and I found part 2, so I got it all now thank goodness.

Comment

It ended with them being gassesd in the reptile ship at 1 hour 32 min long. I am here in Australia, and I found part 2, so I got it all now thank goodness.
                            Yep, it's the end of part 1. It looks like you got British release in Australia or Australian company released it exactly the same way as they did in UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                              Yep, it's the end of part 1. It looks like you got British release in Australia or Australian company released it exactly the same way as they did in UK.
                              I must say it is certainly action packed, and most entertaining. I really enjoyed it

Comment

Working...
                              X