This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering......

but how come you never see a bathroom, shower or anything to do with that on Atlantis?

As exciting as it sounds to me to see Teyla or Keller in the shower, I don't think it would add anything to the show.

I know in SG1 we sometimes got a bit of talking going on in the men's changing rooms between O'Neill and Teal'c, but maybe it's not useful in an Atlantis episode.
    What's the deal with the retardedly huge sigs?!
    Spelling correction by Gen Blue

Comment

Would you like to see a bathroom scene in the show? With anyone?

I wonder what the bathrooms were like in Atlantis? They gotta be big since that seemed to be the Ancients style.
      They Say He Travels The Gate Network Searching The Universe For Powerful Technology, They Call Him...... The Gate Traveller

Comment

Rodney was in the bath during the montage at the end of Broken Ties.

Comment

yes it would be exciting to see that but thats not what i mean but yeh like sg1 you see a changing room you dont see that one on atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by DaRngATe View Post
            yes it would be exciting to see that but thats not what i mean but yeh like sg1 you see a changing room you dont see that one on atlantis
            Because Atlantis is not a military facility nor a Police Station nor a gymnasium. It's a city. People have their own personal quarters.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
              Rodney was in the bath during the montage at the end of Broken Ties.
              i must have missed it...
              thanks for letting me know

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                Because Atlantis is not a military facility nor a Police Station nor a gymnasium. It's a city. People have their own personal quarters.
                true true...but thats also the same with sg1 but yes i know they live off base but they sometimes have a personal quarter on base..like teal'c and vala

Comment

Originally posted by DaRngATe View Post
                  true true...but thats also the same with sg1 but yes i know they live off base but they sometimes have a personal quarter on base..like teal'c and vala
                  And Jonas!
                  ...Stargate is not about the angry nerd.

-David Hewlett,
                  Gateworld Podcast Episode #8

Comment

you see mckay in the bath.....but i don't think they'll ever devote an episode to ronon going poop
                    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DaRngATe
                      sg1 you see a changing room you dont see that one on atlantis
                      Actually, you do. There's a scene in 'Spoils Of War' where they're getting ready. And what you mean is the Locker Room.
                      sigpic
                      Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                        you see mckay in the bath.....but i don't think they'll ever devote an episode to ronon going poop
                        Well said!

Comment

While on the strange topic of bathrooms, locker rooms, etc., I think one of the funniest (but kinda strangest) scenes in Stargate had to have been in season 9's Crusade, when Vala/Daniel walk into the men's locker room.

Comment

I asked JM about the toilets on Atlantis once...but I can't rememeber what he answered me with...

...I think it had something to do with dumping poop on Wraith Hive Ships...

Edit: I found it - it seems my question had little to do with actual toilets...

Bekki writes: “What do the Stargate Atlantis crew do with all their trash?”

Answer: It is beamed onto hive ships. That’s why the wraith hate us so much.
                            So to answer the question plainly...do any tv shows feature toilet time?
                            sigpic

Comment

People on Atlantis are so advanced that they just beam whatever "stuff" that is undesirable directly away. No need for toilets.
                              Lt.Col. pilot_f302
                              Comd(Ftr Wg), Phoenix

Comment

Working...
                              X