• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all canadians what episode does tmn go up to for sga

watched eye, amzing thanks

Originally posted by chodu82
    watched eye, amzing thanks

Episode 11 (eye) aired on Monday. After which we have like 4 more episodes prior to the christmas break. I would guess they will wait to resync with scifi after that.

Schedule is as follows:
    Stargate: Atlantis: Ep. 11 - The Eye November 12 - 11:00 am
    Stargate: Atlantis: Ep. 12 - The Defiant One November 15 - 8:00 pm
    Stargate: Atlantis: Ep. 13 - Hot Zone November 22 - 8:00 pm
    Stargate: Atlantis: Ep. 14 - Sanctuary November 29 - 8:00 pm
    Stargate: Atlantis: Ep. 15 - Before I Sleep December 6 - 8:00 pm

After which it repeats at episode 1 - which is really dumb since TMN on demand has the whole series up. (up to the current episode for tmn anyways)

Im just happy Before I Sleep is on before the break - im looking forward to that one.

A

Comment

I believe that Movie Central (the channel I have that airs Atlantis) will air all the episodes of the second half of the season. Or at least up until episode 17. At least. It only seems to have the schedule for the rest of this year so I'm guessing that Movie Central will air all the episodes, and The Movie Network will only air up until episode 15. Not sure.

Will just have to wait and see I guess.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

sorry to say....but canadians were able to see the eye as of the 8th.....so the above schedule isnt exactly correct.....unless they are jus re broadcasting it on friday for some reason??? i live in the US...and for the first time.....i'm jelous of canadians
        "Let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance"

Proverbs 1:5

-Mike

Comment

Kick ass!

Canada.

I love you. <3

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
            I believe that Movie Central (the channel I have that airs Atlantis) will air all the episodes of the second half of the season. Or at least up until episode 17. At least. It only seems to have the schedule for the rest of this year so I'm guessing that Movie Central will air all the episodes, and The Movie Network will only air up until episode 15. Not sure.

I just wrote TMN and they replied back saying that episode 16+ will not be complete by that date and that they will be puting the show on hiatus until January 3rd. I sent another note saying that Movie central says otherwise. So we'll see what happens.

If Movie Central does air them, while TMN is on break I will be pissed.(at TMN not Movie Central)

As to the schedule on TMN - they tend to not maintain there website and yeah I saw the eye on Monday Its already available on TMN on Demand so for those in Rogers land watching it is a whenever you want thing...

A

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty

Has that been confirmed because the last time I read a thread on the subject someone said they will stop at ep 117.
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

If anyone knows where to get this from the net please e-mail me, thanks.

Comment

About your pic....

That's PROVINCES, buddy....

Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                  "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                  One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                  resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                  confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                  A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                  The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

He didn't make up the graphic, some other place did. I dunno where. I saw about this on the news passing by lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

The Movie Network announced January schedule....

Stargate Atlantis - S01E16 - The Brotherhood - 03-Jan-2005
                      Stargate Atlantis - S01E17 - Letter from Pegasus - 10-Jan-2005
                      Stargate Atlantis - S01E18 - The Siege - 17-Jan-2005
                      Stargate Atlantis - S01E19 - The Siege (Part 2) - 24-Jan-2005
                      Stargate Atlantis - S01E20 - The Gift - 31-Jan-2005

Well it's a bit strange
                      I hope it will be fixed later, since The Siege & The Siege (Part 2) was made as a season finale for 100%.
                      All will be clear in first weeks of January or sooner

PS
                      What about Movie Central?
                      Are you 100% sure that they will air next eps on 13, 20 and 27 of December?
                      Their page says that there will be The Brotherhood, Letter from Pegasus and The Gift in those days...
                      Last edited by kwiatek; 30 November 2004, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kwiatek
                        Stargate Atlantis - S01E20 - The Gift - 31-Jan-2005
                        Uh-oh...
                        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                          Uh-oh...
                          Har Har, I can't wait to see what sort of blunder TMN will be making THIS time around.

To anyone who doesn't know about TMN or hasn't had it for at least 5 years or more, they are well known for making a LOT of series airing mistakes when it comes to Showtime, HBO and some movie continuity airtimes.
                          To see Terminator 2 play before Terminator 1 on the Movie PIX classic movie channels (the oldies version of TMN, administered by the same company), to see the season finale of The Sopranos before one nowhere episode, to see a LOT of movies being aired out of order when they play is commonplace (ok, not so much as of the past five years, but that's because they got their act together and became professional)...

As for the airtimes on the TMN website, notice how when the schedules are out of whack it's because when an episode airs, they switch their site's schedule for that episode to it's next airing in the week. So that means they DO update their schedule, automatically and without notice. It's not logical that they put showtimes for outdated series showings, now, is it?
                          Enter my game site...

Comment

Working...
                          X