This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Extra Content

Just wondering what everyone thinks of Continuum's exclusive content. Lets face it AoT's was rubbish, a few wallpapers and two short videos. I really like Continuum's, the game is a nice touch.
    sigpic
    Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

I couldn't even get to mine to work, I'm gonna try it in IE and see if that works.
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac; 18 August 2008, 01:17 PM. Reason: lmao loads of typos
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Nope no good, I couldn't get AOT to work either so I just assumed it doesn't work... But you managed to get it working. Help?

Comment

It isn't working? Thats odd. You did register first right? Because when I was first trying it I kept just putting my email and code in, then I remembered I had to register!
        sigpic
        Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

i live in Aus and i dont think we got exclusive content?

What is this game i am hearing about?
          Meh.

Comment

Every time I try to register it comes up with error, it was the same with AOT. I've tried firefox and ie

Comment

Are you putting the code in capitals, I think it has to be in capitals.

The game is a sort of FPS, you're in an Al'kesh shooting down F-15's, its pretty basic but fun. I think its Stargate Hub.
              sigpic

Comment

Nope

Comment

Working...
                X