This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diary of the Dead/Michelle Morgan

Just picked up this film because i heard it starred FRAN. Not a bad zombie movie, alot better than Land of the Dead was, no preachy social message, just the classic message "They are us and we r them". Its kinda a Cloverfield+DotD from a couple yrs back. It has 2008ish nuances the older ones didnt have, mainly internet and a l33tgeneration content.

I recommend it for some zombie munching headshotting goodness!

My one complaint about that movie was

Spoiler:
    The guy holding the camera. I was screaming at the tv put the damn camera down and help the girl being chased by the zombie. Actually after he gets bitten I was hoping they'd beat him to death with that camera instead of shooting him.
    Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

I have to check this movie out. I still haven't seen it.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Saw this a while ago, pretty good, definitely worth a watch for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Comment

Personally, I think that Diary of the Dead is Romero's best - and therefore the best zombie movie - to date. The fact that it was a character piece rather than a blood bath of zombie heads exploding left and right was surprising and much more interesting to watch.
          I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

I really enjoyed it, couldn't recommend it more for fans of Romero's work.
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
              I really enjoyed it, couldn't recommend it more for fans of Romero's work.
              Wow, and I am a fan of his work. Now I definitely have to check this movie out. And soon.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
              X