code on screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

code on screen

when "weir"(d) is talking on the screen some of the things she says arent translated. I just have a theory that weir was a language expert was she trying to warn them in another language or is she just dyslexic

To me, it's not translating anything. She seemed to be confused and struggling to get her words to output properly. It was gibberish and then resolved into words or text fragments that were close enough to words to be understood.

Comment

Originally posted by luckylad View Post
      when "weir"(d) is talking on the screen some of the things she says arent translated. I just have a theory that weir was a language expert was she trying to warn them in another language or is she just dyslexic
      i have this odd feeling that the code we all saw can be translated into something i just this hunch that pretty much been bugging me since the end of the episode, it not may be much but i do have a feeling that the producers threw it in there as a teaser for us.

Comment

The texts say "all your base are belong to us" in l33t...

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
          The texts say "all your base are belong to us" in l33t...
          proof plz screencaps would a be a nice thing

Comment

It doesn't say that. Looks like they were trying for it though

Comment

It was just Elizabeth trying to learn the system.

If anyone has ever seen the move or read the book Sphere, there is a similar entity trying to speak through the computer, and initially it speaks using a keyboard reflected onto a sphere, because it itself was sphere-related (duh). I think Weir was just trying to find a way to adapt the ASCII code to her subspace "spirit" if you will, thus taking a while to learn it, and outputting some useless garbage letters.
              My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Originally posted by I_haz_a_Cookie View Post
                proof plz screencaps would a be a nice thing
                Enjoy

Comment

OOO sweet, i knew!

Comment

Working...
                  X