Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What episode(s) is/are you most sick of?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What episode(s) is/are you most sick of?

I'm most sick of "Window of Opportunity." It's a great episode but they play it so frequently that I don't even watch it anymore. Next would have to be "Frozen," "Upgrades," "The Gamekeeper," and "The Menace."
    Last edited by Major Tyler; 07 May 2004, 11:27 PM.
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

I don't think there's any episode of SG-1 I can say I am sick of ... There are some I prefer more than others, but that's about that. Though if I had to say, I've probably seen "Summit" so much that I don't want to see it soon. Saw it three times the night it aired and like four more times before "Last Stand." Obsessed with that episode. So sick? I suppose.

Comment

well for me its more a case of scenes in episodes that make me sick of them rather then whole general eps, one such ep is evolution, pt2 just because of the fact i got the ship rammed down my throat, i have other examples

Comment

I don't know if there is an episode that I am sick of, I can watch most Stargate eps over and over and over without getting fed up of them. The only episode I can't stand to watch again is A hundred Days, if I do watch it I have to Fast Foward through most of it...to avoid seeing she who cannot be named

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

forever in a day...i tried to watch it over and over again to try to like it...definately did not work...and i got really tired of it...so i don't think i could ever watch it again >.<
          My flickr photography.

Comment

I don't think I can really get sick of any episode of Stargate. I think I could watch most of them over and over but not in a single day! lol
            __

__

Comment

"Getting sick" isn't the word that I'd quite use, but I guess that it gets kinda boring when they show an episode so much that you can say with the exact tone what whoever is gonna say next.
              Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
              Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
              Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
              Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
              Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
              Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
              Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by SGSlugger
                "Getting sick" isn't the word that I'd quite use, but I guess that it gets kinda boring when they show an episode so much that you can say with the exact tone what whoever is gonna say next.
                That type of memory recall is cursed upon some.

Comment

Originally posted by the_fours
                  well for me its more a case of scenes in episodes that make me sick of them rather then whole general eps, one such ep is evolution, pt2 just because of the fact i got the ship rammed down my throat, i have other examples
                  Where was the ship in evoultion pt II??
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

There's not one that I'm sick of. Even the ones I hate (all two of them) aren't eps I have managed to get sick of. I just don't rewatch them. I couldn't get sick of anything without over-watching, and I don't have time to overwatch, not when there are 146 episodes and all the other things in my life

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                      Where was the ship in evoultion pt II??
                      At the end when Sam comes back through the stargate with Jacob and Teal'c with her arm in a sling. The scene between her and Jack is pure ship, just see how they look at each other!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

there are some eps that i just won't watch again. I've seen all of them several times...but there are a few that, when i put the dvd in the player, i FF through.

there are also some where i remain glued to the tv during, and others where i go do the laundry or dust or the such...i don't care if i miss some of them
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

There´s only one episode that I really can´t stand and that is "A hundred days"! I´ve seen that only once and will never watch it again. That´s because I´m a S&J shipper and that of course explains why I don´t like it. Besides that there´s no episodes I don´t like. Of course some are more interesting than others but I like them all.

Steffi ~ A shipper on mission *weg*

Comment

How do you feel about Chimera?? Cause I see from your name that you must hate Pete almost as much as I do..... Ithink he would love a one way trip to Edora!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Watergate. SciFi seems to play that one ep ALL OF THE TIME. I got season 4 on DVD and the only way I could watch it was to turn on the commentary, and even then I was playing Command and Conquer.

The Man

Comment

Working...
                              X