• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riker
    sigpic

Comment

Seven
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

T'Pring
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Vorta
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Wesley Crusher
            sigpic

Comment

Xindi

Comment

Zeon (planet)
                "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Alynna Nechayev
                  sigpic

Comment

Betazoid

Comment

Crystalline Entity
                      "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Delta Quadrant

Comment

Empath

- John Sheppard

Comment

Ferengi
                            If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Garak

- John Sheppard

Comment

Hierarchy

Comment

Working...
                                X