PDA

View Full Version : no keller in this episode!

wraith queen inga
August 17th, 2008, 05:38 AM
the one thing that disturbs me about season five is that keller is a regular and yeat she hasnt appeard in two episodes in a row:confused:!

Bytor
August 17th, 2008, 05:42 AM
the one thing that disturbs me about season five is that keller is a regular and yeat she hasnt appeard in two episodes in a row:confused:!

i was wondering why i liked this episode so much.

This has definitely contributed.

melfan
August 17th, 2008, 05:54 AM

Even if you are a regular you don't appear in all episodes, Sam didn't appear in all episode in season 4, neither did Teyla or Ronon and Beckett and Wier might have been absent in a few but I can't recall specific eps at this time.
The only two that has appeared in all of the episode to date is Sheppard and Mckay.

wraith queen inga
August 17th, 2008, 05:57 AM
but none of them didnt appear two episodes in a row(i think!)

Linda06
August 17th, 2008, 06:02 AM
Even if you are a regular you don't appear in all episodes, Sam didn't appear in all episode in season 4, neither did Teyla or Ronon and Beckett and Wier might have been absent in a few but I can't recall specific eps at this time.
The only two that has appeared in all of the episode to date is Sheppard and Mckay.

Yeah go figure....Shep and McKay are the only one's not to miss any eps :mckay: What a surprise *insert sarcasm here*

Linda06
August 17th, 2008, 06:03 AM
but none of them didnt appear two episodes in a row(i think!)

Teyla missed quite a few eps in S4 :mckay: I think at one point she might have been missing in three in a row:(

Falcon Horus
August 17th, 2008, 06:26 AM
Let me help you out:

Season 1 (regulars are JF, TH, RL, RSF & DH):

Every regular appeared in every episode. 20/20

Season 2 (regulars are JF, TH, RL, JM, PM & DH):

JF, TH & DH appear in every episode. 20/20

RL does not appeare in 214 - Grace Under Pressure. 19/20

JM & PM are only regulars from Runner onwards.

JM does not appear in 201 - The Siege III, 202 - The Intruder and 214 - Grace Under Pressure. 17/20

PM does not appear in 205 - Condemned, 209 - Aurora, 214 - Grace Under Pressure. 17/20

Season 3 (regulars are JF, TH, RL, JM, PM & DH):

JF, TH, RL, JM & DH appear in every episode. 20/20

PM does not appear in 305 - Progeny, 308 - McKay and Mrs. Miller, 315 - The Game, 318 - Submersion and 320 - First Strike. 15/20

Season 4 (regulars are JF, AT, RL, JM & DH):

JF & DH appear in all episodes. 20/20

AT does not appear in 405 - Travelers, 407 - Missing, 409 - Miller's Crossing, 410 - This Mortal Coil, 412 - Spoils Of War, 414 - Harmony. 14/20

RL does not appear in 409 - Miller's Crossing, 414 - Harmony, 415 - Outcast, 416 - Trio. 16/20

JM does not appear in 414 - Harmony and 416 - Trio. 18/20

Season 5 so far (regulars are JF, RL, JM, JS, RP & DH):

JF, RL, JM & DH appear in all 5 episodes aired so far. 5/5

JS does not appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations and 505 - Ghost In The Machine. 3/5

RP does not appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations. 4/5

Linda06
August 17th, 2008, 06:56 AM
Let me help you out:

JM does not appear in 201 - The Siege III, 202 - The Intruder and 214 - Grace Under Pressure. 17/20

PM does not appear in 205 - Condemned, 209 - Aurora, 214 - Grace Under Pressure. 17/20

PM does not appear in 305 - Progeny, 308 - McKay and Mrs. Miller, 315 - The Game, 318 - Submersion and 320 - First Strike. 15/20

AT does not appear in 405 - Travelers, 407 - Missing, 409 - Miller's Crossing, 410 - This Mortal Coil, 412 - Spoils Of War, 414 - Harmony. 14/20

RL does not appear in 409 - Miller's Crossing, 414 - Harmony, 415 - Outcast, 416 - Trio. 16/20

JS does not appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations and 505 - Ghost In The Machine. 3/5

Well that says it all really :mckay:

Falcon Horus
August 17th, 2008, 07:15 AM

Yup, that there's no such thing as a team in SGA.

Linda06
August 17th, 2008, 07:16 AM

So doesn't two people make a team :p

Falcon Horus
August 17th, 2008, 07:25 AM
So doesn't two people make a team :p

Mmm... maybe.

Naonak
August 17th, 2008, 07:36 AM
There is so far this season...

Falcon Horus
August 17th, 2008, 07:52 AM
There is so far this season...

Yeah, with Sheppard & McKay walking and talking and doing all sorts of stuff, and the others just kind of there.... as it has always been.

bluealien
August 17th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Yeah, with Sheppard & McKay walking and talking and doing all sorts of stuff, and the others just kind of there.... as it has always been.

Search and Rescue started off promising and we really had the team feel back again and especially the wonderful warm Teyla that I had missed so much in season four... but unfortunatley it's all gone downhill from there and by the looks of things will continue to do so..

It looks like the show will now alternate between the John and Rodney show and the McKeller show... sigh !!

Falcon Horus
August 17th, 2008, 07:59 AM
Search and Rescue started off promising and we really had the team feel back again and especially the wonderful warm Teyla that I had missed so much in season four... but unfortunatley it's all gone downhill from there and by the looks of things will continue to do so..

It looks like the show will now alternate between the John and Rodney show and the McKeller show... sigh !!

Yeah... I know what you mean. :(

queen_hathor
August 17th, 2008, 08:11 AM
i was wondering why i liked this episode so much.

This has definitely contributed.
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t45/potterbuff/Smilies/lmao.gif

With ya there! ;)

This is true, they tend to focus on 1 or 2 characters and the others are generally just hanging about in the background :S

Linda06
August 17th, 2008, 09:35 AM

Yeah too true....It looked so promising at the start of S5 too :(

perkin127
August 17th, 2008, 09:46 AM

i disagree the deadelus variations was def a team effort in my opinion and almost everyone did something in the seed. Although Ronon andTeyla did seem to take a bit of a back seat in ghost.

I personally have been most upset about lack of Keller i was looking forward to some ronon/keller lovin, i mean its been a while since quarentine and i dnt think theyve even spoken to each other yet!

g.o.d
August 17th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Teyla missed quite a few eps in S4 :mckay: I think at one point she might have been missing in three in a row:(

good old times :P

Earthgate Ricky
August 17th, 2008, 09:51 AM

They want Dr. Beckett, not Dr. Keller!

<3 :beckettanime04:

Linda06
August 17th, 2008, 09:56 AM

Not for me it wasn't :mckay: I hated most of S4 :( :p

queen_hathor
August 17th, 2008, 10:01 AM

In my case true, but to get back to the original topic (before I go into rant!! lol) ... there wasn't really any need to have any medical intervention. All was all scientific, even when the guy (sorry don't know his name) got killed, he was dead straight away so there would be no immediate need for a Dr. Although having said that I'm sure Carson proably would've been bobbing in out and out in the background somewhere!! :p

No real need for a Dr though imo :beckett:

Landers
August 17th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Any episode without Keller is a good episode, for me anyway.

jenks
August 17th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Unlucky.

melfan
August 17th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Let me help you out:

Did that take long to compail?

Says what exactly?

g.o.d has spoken :P

Pretty much

In my case true, but to get back to the original topic (before I go into rant!! lol) ... there wasn't really any need to have any medical intervention. All was all scientific, even when the guy (sorry don't know his name) got killed, he was dead straight away so there would be no immediate need for a Dr. Although having said that I'm sure Carson proably would've been bobbing in out and out in the background somewhere!! :p

No real need for a Dr though imo :beckett:

Some episode doesn't need a doctor and as you say, the dead sientist, who had no name btw, didn't need no medical help and even if they had Carson there instad of Keller, he probably wouldn't have been in the episode

Linda06
August 17th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Says what exactly?

That all TPTB are interested in most of the time are Shep and McKay!

Briangate78
August 17th, 2008, 11:24 AM

Then why have the first 5 eps of this season have been team eps, meaning Sheppard's team?

melfan
August 17th, 2008, 11:40 AM
That all TPTB are interested in most of the time are Shep and McKay!

Not all of the time, some episode are team centric

Linda06
August 17th, 2008, 11:43 AM

Hence why i said most of the time :p

melfan
August 17th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Hence why i said most of the time :p

Don't be all picky now :rolleyes: Enjoy the eps that are teamcentric ;) :P

Linda06
August 17th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Don't be all picky now :rolleyes: Enjoy the eps that are teamcentric ;) :P

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee....picky......:cool: heehee if you say so :p

Oh ok......Take my fun away :mckay: :p

Lady Vaako
August 17th, 2008, 12:14 PM
As far as I'm concerned, Keller could be in only 2 or 3 episodes for the rest of the season and it would be no loss at all. I want Carson there instead. Period. :p

Linda06
August 17th, 2008, 12:21 PM
As far as I'm concerned, Keller could be in only 2 or 3 episodes for the rest of the season and it would be no loss at all. I want Carson there instead. Period. :p

I miss my doctor baby :(

queen_hathor
August 17th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Some episode doesn't need a doctor and as you say, the dead sientist, who had no name btw, didn't need no medical help and even if they had Carson there instad of Keller, he probably wouldn't have been in the episode
Possibly not no :(

:lol:

Haha, I can see this thread being moderated soon you know!! :p

Agree wholeheartedly though ;)

Falcon Horus
August 17th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Did that take long to compile?

One SGA marathon from season 1 to 4, which took me about two months, in which I counted screentime and words for every regular (the ones in the opening credits).

Season 5 is on going...

Even when they're team centric it's all about Sheppard and McKay, with Teyla and Ronon standing around in the back.

melfan
August 17th, 2008, 12:51 PM

I can? Awsome :P :rolleyes:

I hear ya! Let Carson back in the fold an ax Keller's a$$!

One SGA marathon from season 1 to 4, which took me about two months, in which I counted screentime and words for every regular (the ones in the opening credits).

Season 5 is on going...

oookey...

*Back slowly away from Falcon Horus* :P :rolleyes:

Even when they're team centric it's all about Sheppard and McKay, with Teyla and Ronon standing around in the back.

Maybe so...

Linda06
August 17th, 2008, 12:55 PM
I can? Awsome :P :rolleyes:

*pouts*

Hey i'm Scottish....We're not happy unless we're moaning about something ;) Didn't you know that :S

Falcon Horus
August 17th, 2008, 12:58 PM
oookey...

*Back slowly away from Falcon Horus* :P :rolleyes:

What? :p

melfan
August 17th, 2008, 01:54 PM
*pouts*

Hey i'm Scottish....We're not happy unless we're moaning about something ;) Didn't you know that :S

Didn't know you where Scottish, now I do. :D

What? :p

Uhm nothing

I'm... just going to something.... way over there...

yea....

:P

Reiko
August 17th, 2008, 01:59 PM

» Teehee, and ditto to the above posts. Now, at any moment someone is going to run in here and start screaming blue murder DON'T TURN THIS INTO ANOTHER ANTI-KELLER THREAD!

» Nooo! He's mine! :P

melfan
August 17th, 2008, 02:02 PM

Easy there girls, this is why we have clones ;)

Linda06
August 17th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Didn't know you where Scottish, now I do. :D

Well when i start moaning again you'll know why ;)

We can all share him.......Is there enough to go round :S

Oh yeah.....Forgot about that.....Now we can all have a piece ;)

Falcon Horus
August 17th, 2008, 02:08 PM

Kate is all mine, no clones needed.... in some way that's kinda sad, come to think of it. :mckay:

And thus the thread goes OT... :p

Linda06
August 17th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Kate is all mine, no clones needed.... in some way that's kinda sad, come to think of it. :mckay:

What...That's not bad..At least we got through a couple of pages before it went OT ;)

Falcon Horus
August 17th, 2008, 02:18 PM
What...That's not bad..At least we got through a couple of pages before it went OT ;)

It had to happen some time... *awaits the modding*

Reiko
August 17th, 2008, 02:19 PM
We can all share him.......Is there enough to go round :S

» Of course we can share him .. But now we can all have our own CarsonClone (tm)

Linda06
August 17th, 2008, 02:19 PM

Well some things are certain in life and us going off topic is one of them ;) :p

Linda06
August 17th, 2008, 02:20 PM
» Of course we can share him .. But now we can all have our own CarsonClone (tm)

YAY....*grabs my Carson clone and runs off*

Lady Vaako
August 17th, 2008, 03:44 PM
» Teehee, and ditto to the above posts. Now, at any moment someone is going to run in here and start screaming blue murder DON'T TURN THIS INTO ANOTHER ANTI-KELLER THREAD!

Oops... I'm not here that often so I didn't know that Keller was being copiously bashed around the forum... I'll try to restrain myself in the future and thanks for the heads up! :D

Ahem... I'm afraid there's quite a line up already, missy. I suggest you grab a number, maybe? Actually someone mentioned clones and I think that would be the best solution. Besides, if we start taking turns I'm afraid there may not be much left of poor Carson after we're done with him... ;)

That's it... This thread has officially gone OT.... :o

Falcon Horus
August 17th, 2008, 03:48 PM
*rejoices in being the only Kate-fan*

Yes, OT is our middle name... :p

Earthgate Ricky
August 17th, 2008, 03:55 PM

Tomrrow is my birthday, I have Dr. Beckett to myself for a day!

jelgate
August 17th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Fear not, Keller will be in The Shrine:P

Falcon Horus
August 17th, 2008, 03:59 PM

But that's still a week away.

Reiko
August 17th, 2008, 04:01 PM
» Yes, jelly, let me have two Keller-free weeks in a row for once plzthx. :)

jelgate
August 17th, 2008, 04:01 PM
^^Thats why we have DVDs and the unspeakable way

Reiko
August 17th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Oops... I'm not here that often so I didn't know that Keller was being copiously bashed around the forum... I'll try to restrain myself in the future and thanks for the heads up! :D

» Oh, I sure as hell don't have a problem with speaking your mind on Keller, or "bashing" as some might call it. Some people just get tired of hearing of her ... incompetence over here. :)

kymeric
August 17th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Didnt stop ppl from griping tho....

Buck32
August 17th, 2008, 04:32 PM

and that's bad because????

melfan
August 18th, 2008, 01:40 AM
Well when i start moaning again you'll know why ;)

Clones are good. Clones keep us happy :D Hmm, I wonder if my Beckett clone run of to be on the show :P :rolleyes:

*shakes head*

It was doomed from the moment we started this topic :rolleyes:

That we did. Good that we could off as long as we did :rolleyes:

Well some things are certain in life and us going off topic is one of them ;) :p

Preciselly ;)

We just want out Carson back

That's it... This thread has officially gone OT.... :o

I don't see the problem really?

Fear not? I do fear!

I believe we have a Keller fan in wraith queen inga. That or she/he wants the regulars to appear in all episodes. Haven't she heard? This is the Sheppard and McKay Show! :P

Hmm, wonder if we can rename the show to Stargate: The Shep and Mckay Show? ;) :P

queen_hathor
August 18th, 2008, 02:28 AM
Aww me too hun http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t45/potterbuff/Smilies/hug.gif

I really should get me one of those you know... OK 2...a Carson to cuddle & a Ronon to...er, let's not go there!! :p *drifts into exceedingly non-PG thoughts*

*is on the look out* don't worry... will make some noise when I see one!! ;)

Aww bless you, well now you know! ;)

*rejoices in being the only Kate-fan*
I'm sure there's others.. you obviously have a more selective taste than some of us in the general population!!!

Not actually too sure tbh!

I'm still going with the theory that there wasn't a need for any medical intervention. I'm happy with that!! :)

melfan
August 18th, 2008, 02:50 AM
I really should get me one of those you know... OK 2...a Carson to cuddle & a Ronon to...er, let's not go there!! :p *drifts into exceedingly non-PG thoughts*

The non PG thoughs, happens all the time with my Lorne clone ;) :D

queen_hathor
August 18th, 2008, 02:51 AM

The non PG thoughs, happens all the time with my Lorne clone ;) :D
Well it'd be rude not to sometimes!!! :p :lol:

melfan
August 18th, 2008, 02:58 AM
Well it'd be rude not to sometimes!!! :p :lol:

Most definetly! The clone is there for a reason ;) :D

Lenas
August 18th, 2008, 03:57 AM
i disagree the deadelus variations was def a team effort in my opinion and almost everyone did something in the seed. Although Ronon andTeyla did seem to take a bit of a back seat in ghost.

I personally have been most upset about lack of Keller i was looking forward to some ronon/keller lovin, i mean its been a while since quarentine and i dnt think theyve even spoken to each other yet!

Talk about what? Ronon can tell Keller the best way to gut someone, and she how to stich it up? The less the better! But I'm sure you will get you're fill in Tracker and I will fill my barf-bag:(
If I'll watch...

No Keller is always a great ep!!

And Inga, even though we don't agree, nice to see a fellow swede:)

queen_hathor
August 18th, 2008, 04:40 AM
Talk about what? Ronon can tell Keller the best way to gut someone, and she how to stich it up? The less the better! But I'm sure you will get you're fill in Tracker and I will fill my barf-bag:(
If I'll watch...

No Keller is always a great ep!!

And Inga, even though we don't agree, nice to see a fellow swede:)
Ya know what Lenas .... this'll come as a surprise to you, but I totally agree :p ... not like I've ever agreed with you on anything at all now is it? :lol:

I just hope that future episodes actually have some storyline for Keller and not just the love triangle thing :(

Lenas
August 18th, 2008, 04:53 AM
Ya know what Lenas .... this'll come as a surprise to you, but I totally agree :p ... not like I've ever agreed with you on anything at all now is it? :lol:

I just hope that future episodes actually have some storyline for Keller and not just the love triangle thing :(

LOL! I hope the future holds something completely else for Keller, but you're right as long as she is in s5, maybe some storyline other than her "love" life would be a nice change;)

Linda06
August 18th, 2008, 05:40 AM
Preciselly ;)

How are we supposed to fight against the inevitable ;)

Hmm, wonder if we can rename the show to Stargate: The Shep and Mckay Show? ;) :P

Hmm nice name :sheppard::mckay: :p

Aww me too hun http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t45/potterbuff/Smilies/hug.gif

Hugs back...But i'd rather hug Carson...No offense ;)

I wouldn't worry about it......We live in the gutter here in GW ;)

queen_hathor
August 18th, 2008, 05:54 AM
Hugs back...But i'd rather hug Carson...No offense ;)
Ha ha, none taken... couldn't possibly compete :p

I wouldn't worry about it......We live in the gutter here in GW ;)
I'd noticed!!! :eek:

It's been a very bad influence on me!! :o

melfan
August 18th, 2008, 06:17 AM
How are we supposed to fight against the inevitable ;)

There is just no way ;)

Hmm nice name :sheppard::mckay: :p

I thought so too ;) :D

Klenotka
August 18th, 2008, 08:17 AM

And wasn´t she *a little* pregnant in S4? I think her absence was understandable. I didn´t understand Carter´s absence in important moments, thought. Well, what´s done is done.
But I miss Keller when she isn´t there. But of course, there was no point for her being there. She is the doctor so I don´t think she would help here much.

Linda06
August 18th, 2008, 08:44 AM
And wasn´t she *a little* pregnant in S4? I think her absence was understandable. I didn´t understand Carter´s absence in important moments, thought. Well, what´s done is done.
But I miss Keller when she isn´t there. But of course, there was no point for her being there. She is the doctor so I don´t think she would help here much.

Yes she was so it's understandable why she was missing alot....But i missed her :(

I love Carter but i think they could have used her alot better than they did in S4!

Naw there wasn't really any need for a doctor in this paricular ep.....She isn't gonna be in every ep because they ain't gonna need her....Well saying that,knowing Shep's nack for getting into trouble that's actually debateable ;)

wraith queen inga
January 23rd, 2009, 07:02 AM
Well, ive got my answers! :P

Mirelinde
October 4th, 2011, 10:04 AM
You say - no Keller... but what could she do there - to medicate Asurans?