This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torri Higginson

Is Torri just unavailable for this season, or did she say she doesn't want to come back ever?

Originally posted by elrondaragorn View Post
    Is Torri just unavailable for this season, or did she say she doesn't want to come back ever?
    she didn't want to come back
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

» She wasn't happy with the general character direction or closure. I don't blame her.

» I said bring her back and tptb still have their stfu attitude 'cause it's their show. It's also their loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        » She wasn't happy with the general character direction or closure. I don't blame her.

» I said bring her back and tptb still have their stfu attitude 'cause it's their show. It's also their loss.
        Um... Please link me to an article or some other evidence that TPTB have an "stfu" stance.

Comment

Originally posted by elrondaragorn View Post
          She's refused to come back, hopefully that won't change. The producers have dodged a bullet there, the last thing the show needs is to take a step backwards and return to the days of Weir. Hopefully they can put that embarrassment of a character behind them and continue with the improvements they've made since she was given the boot.

Comment

She said she wasn't happy about her character, I'm not sure I believe her though. I think she's bitter because she was removed from the show and now she doesn't want to come back. She's letting a lot of fans down by not returning and personally I have lost some respect for her as an actress.
            We're whalers on the moon,
            We carry a harpoon.
            But there ain't no whales
            So we tell tall tales
            And sing our whaling tune.

Comment

Torri Higginson is a hero for not contributing to Weir's character assassination.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't like the direction that they took Weir in either. They need to put some darn closure in this show. She still isn't gone. She just happens to be floating around in space...
                Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                  Torri Higginson is a hero for not contributing to Weir's character assassination.
                  It must have been her evil twin playing Weir from season 2 onwards then...

Comment

Working...
                  X