This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ba'als Time Machine still there?

So it got destroyed in the broken timeline, but Mitchell went back to a time when it was still around, killed the Baal that knew where it was, and then presumably lived out the rest of his life.

Now, in this repaired timeline, since no other Baals seem to have know about this time machine/base it is likely still on Praxia, unfortunately none of SG-1 remembers it, unless old Mitchell found some way to tell himself about it.
    sigpic

Total randomness I know, but, It's a pity we didn't get to meet Ba'al's host and find out who he is before Continuum ended.

Comment

Originally posted by blade82 View Post
      Total randomness I know, but, It's a pity we didn't get to meet Ba'al's host and find out who he is before Continuum ended.
      very random but very true. Is there a thread about this?
      "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
        So it got destroyed in the broken timeline, but Mitchell went back to a time when it was still around, killed the Baal that knew where it was, and then presumably lived out the rest of his life.

Now, in this repaired timeline, since no other Baals seem to have know about this time machine/base it is likely still on Praxia, unfortunately none of SG-1 remembers it, unless old Mitchell found some way to tell himself about it.
        Yeah, I'd have to say no one knows about it. It is just waiting there for someone to stumble upon it one day.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Stargate: Continuum: Continuation.

A cash-in of a post-series cash-in? I'm in.
          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

At least noone knows about the device. I hate it when TPTB inexplicably leave all-powerful devices laying around on some planet then never use them because it would ruin the story.
            "Yo, Adrian!" -Rocky in Rocky
            "That'll be the Day" -John Wayne in The Searchers

Comment

I was under the impression the clone DID know about it. Even if he was just doing the usual goa uld thing "You're making a big mistake" he seemed the realize what was happening when things were vanishing.

Amd yes I would have loved to meet the host, though it was a clone body.

Comment

You mean like the ancient time machine or ark of truth that we have just sitting around on earth an never use?
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X