Possible way to TRUELY end the Weir storyline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible way to TRUELY end the Weir storyline

I was very upset with the way the way weir was dealt with.
    Its been said that Torri didnt return beacause she wants closure for the character, i still dont we have it. The idea of Elizabeth floating in space is to sad to think about. So here is my idea.

The atlantis team need, for some reason, to retrieve the replicators.
    they get them and though the other 7 reps are pissed at weir and atlantis they help them deal with whatever the problem is. they do this because they are now promised (honestly) human bodies.
    so franweir comes back aswell they work on the human bodies.
    they trasnfer to the new bodies, ofcourse weir would now have her original form (torri) and then they begin ascension work. I think they could then use the machine from tao of rodeny after they perfect it and ascend, not before an emotional goodbye.

this has potential to be a two parter, especially if the original problem which they retrieved the reps for is big enough.

what do you think?
    granted this is a bit of a fanwank but i really wanna see torry back aswell as fran and have the reps ascend becuase i believe they are truely good people.

thoughts?

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
    Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
    SG1 -

sure it has potential, I can see a constant vibe there with the atlantis team worrying about their reps defecting or doing some other booboo and the reps worrying about being airlocked again and some sort of mexican standoff
    I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Why didn't they confine the robots and let weir make them and put them in. This way it didn't have to end this way. By the way why didn't the replicators lose orbit just like the jumper.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalAlteran View Post
        Why didn't they confine the robots and let weir make them and put them in. This way it didn't have to end this way. By the way why didn't the replicators lose orbit just like the jumper.
        They eventually will and will burn up in the atmosphere. The jumper was going faster and lost attitude control. Although the Jumper likely had more time than they were saying it did before their orbital decay had them burning up.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
          what do you think?
          granted this is a bit of a fanwank but i really wanna see torry back aswell as fran and have the reps ascend becuase i believe they are truely good people.
          I really wish they could eventually find a path to ascension. They deserve it. I would like your idea, but unfortunately, it seems rather un-SGA-ish. Things will probably play like they did with Michael: These replicators are good-willed but Atlantis thinks they are too dangerous so they betrays them, then the replicators become angry and seek revenge, so Atlantis finds comforted in their initial betrayal and ends up fighting them, probably killing them.
          My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
          Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EternalAlteran View Post
            We didn't even see a planet. They could have been in deep space for all we know (maybe only "relatively" near a planet).

Comment

Sorry thats impossible. The 7th chevron won't lock if the gate isn't in orbit around a planet
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Sorry thats impossible. The 7th chevron won't lock if the gate isn't in orbit around a planet
                Nope. It'll lock anywhere as long as the gate isn't moving too fast.

Comment

No remember the gatebridge?

Comment

we've got heaps of closure. weir's dead.

Comment

Thats a entirely different scenario. Look at an episode like Adrift. A wormhole can not be establishied if one of the gates is not on or in orbit of a planet
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Thats a entirely different scenario. Look at an episode like Adrift. A wormhole can not be establishied if one of the gates is not on or in orbit of a planet
                        No, they couldn't establish a connection because Atlantis was moving too fast to maintain a point of origin. Being close to a planet has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Why is Higginson written off the show in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                            we've got heaps of closure. weir's dead.
                            But we know she isnt, she will just sort of freeze like niam, but she isnt truely dead.
                            besides its more than weir the replicatros deserve to ascend.

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                            Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                            SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
                              But we know she isnt, she will just sort of freeze like niam, but she isnt truely dead.
                              besides its more than weir the replicatros deserve to ascend.
                              They killed a bunch of people just as regular old replicators, how is it remotely a good idea to help them ascend? Let them do it on a universal scale? We know wut theyre capable of and all they deserve is 2 to the head. Thats why Weir did wut she did.

Comment

Working...
                              X