What happened the the Asuran Ship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened the the Asuran Ship?

In the episode we see that the Asurans still had their Aurora Class Ship, so what the hell happened to it?

Isn't it kind of dangerous to have such a powerful ship just laying out there, waiting for the Wraith to find it. I thought Elizabeth would have told them were it was. But then again, it would probably just get blown up in the next episode.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
    Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Since Weir was the leader of this group of Replicators she probably understood the dangers of leaving that ship anywhere in the galaxy unprotected (if the warith find it it may give them the technology to reach Earth).
    so before they went ahead with their 'ascension' to subspace she probably set the ship's autodestruct to blow up after they finish uploading themselves to subspace.

Comment

once there became energy based life forms it was probably just discarded

Comment

They probably destroyed it I guess, either before their subspace ascencion or afterwards trying to crawl back into its computer systems
        I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Really I automatically assumed it was self-destructed. It's definitely the kind of thing Weir would choose to go with.
          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

There must be some sort of curse on that class of ship.

Comment

It's a wee depressing. My mother's name is Aurora.
              If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

To be fair, it may not be the actual name of the ship class. Even though the Asuran Keller mentioned it by name, it would seem too out of place to call that type of ship based on the first one that they encountered.

It's one thing that really gets at me.

Comment

True. While I'd like on the one hand for it to be the official designation because it's always nice when Stargate has solidity, from a selfish perspective I'm hoping we one day learn something altogether different about their name...

Comment

^ Especially since it's not the only class.

Comment

Yepper.

Comment

They probably fried it's systems in a futile attempt to descend. If that's the case, it's probably just a tin can in space now.

Comment

I bet if it is still around that its most likely on the planet that the replicators dialed and thought they were going too, if they were going to construct human bodys they would need a power source as well as a place to work and the ship would make a great location.

It would be worth checking out that planet.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                            To be fair, it may not be the actual name of the ship class. Even though the Asuran Keller mentioned it by name, it would seem too out of place to call that type of ship based on the first one that they encountered.

It's one thing that really gets at me.
                            Maybe the official designation is the Hippafaralcus Class war ship.

Comment

The don't need to set the selfdestruct to automatic, they can do it afterwards. Just do the same thing as they did to atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                              X