The new data...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new data...

Weir gave rodney data to a bunch of new places with new tech. theorize about what it could be...
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

I doubt we'll see anything on the level of Ancient/Asuran tech. That is the pinnacle that cannot be obtained.

However, I think we'll see some societies on level with the Travelers or perhaps that society from Condemned.
    Rush rocks.

Comment

I was hoping they would find out how to build a ZPM from the Asurans.

Comment

There still is the Replicator Auroura ship unaccounted for. I'll doubt we'll see it again, but everytime Sheppard commands an Auroura it is always fun.
        Rush rocks.

Comment

It will probably lead us to
          Spoiler:
          the civilization we meet in the midseason two-parter
          and others besides.

Comment

Those hostile aliens in the Daedalus variations

Comment

Originally posted by Alexein View Post
              Those hostile aliens in the Daedalus variations
              dang it. he beat me to it!

Comment

After 10,000 years of hidden progress I would think that they would at least be on the level of the Tollian's

Comment

I wonder if they will go around assuming every civilization is human.

Comment

I also assume that the informatin they receive here will lead them to the about to be introduced alien race

I'm hoping this alien race brings some new motivation for its badassery to the show, you know something new other than the wraith's (lunch) or the replicator's (jealousy)
                    I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

The data is likely a lead-in of varying degrees to several storylines and dialogue snippets this season, including the mid-season two-parter, the episode with the expedition put on trial by a gathering of factions and more.
                      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

it will be forgotten, just like that list with ZPMs. They'll probably visit one place only
                        Spoiler:
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, the data can probably be summed up in "This Way to the Egress."

Comment

I don't know, I mean, am I too exhausted to recall correctly, or don't the spoiler tidbits for 'Inquisition' kind of lend themselves to Weir's wording when she spouted off about how they'd be surprised how many high-tech societies have been in hiding from the Wraith, or whatnot? It would be foolhardy not to at least have a script mention from someone along the lines of 'well, here's a good example of that', I'd think.
                            If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                              it will be forgotten, just like that list with ZPMs. They'll probably visit one place only
                              Spoiler:
                              I don't know, it would be unwise to forget about a plot device that allows the writers to introduce a new advanced civilization whenever they feel like it. The writers don't want to be limited to primitive societies anymore, as I understand it. That list had only a few addresses, and they tried them all, finding a ZPM only on Dagan. They can't try all of these new coordinates without finding advanced civilizations.

Comment

Working...
                              X