Moonbase ? Stargate continum Spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moonbase ? Stargate continum Spoiler

Ok I watched the movie and Carter mentioned a new Moonbase at the end ?She said she had designs for it to .Anyone heard anything.I diubht it will mean that the SGC will be moved ,But a moonbase would be cool since Midway station isn't coming back.

BANG BANG BANG

Thats the sound of me hitting my head on the table again after someone created another Moonbase thread.

The search function is ur friend and theres about 7 thread with the exact same title as yours.
    if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Moonbase? Again with this moonbase thing! Are you kids still smoking that drugs stuff? For the last time, I will never allow a base on the moon. Next thing, you'll want men on Mars.

ERROR ERROR!!!: USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!! It is one of the best on the internet and will return at lest 15 separate threads on the subject of a moon base.

EDIT: There is one on the front page! Seriously, how did you miss that?

Comment

Seriously guys! Do you have to be mean about it? Just say that there is allready a thread! God! I swear, message boards are about 20% discussion and 80% DRAMA!

"Yes Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry!" ~Sheppard
        (one of my favourite lines)

Comment

Well i think a Moon Base would be cool, except no way they would move the SGC to the Moon. I mean if the Moon blows up, well that's worse than losing the whole state of Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmandex View Post
            Well i think a Moon Base would be cool, except no way they would move the SGC to the Moon. I mean if the Moon blows up, well that's worse than losing the whole state of Colorado.
            If something attacks us with enough force to destroy the Moon/ Colorado; it's pretty certain that the rest of the Earth would be destroyed/ enslaved shortly after; no matter where the SGC is located.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmandex View Post
              Except if you're a Coloradoan.
              But really, you are right, so please post your idea on the other thread.

Comment

use the search function theres a bigger existing thread for this
                *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

i like moon bases, especially with the big "LAZAR" from austin powers.
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
                  X