The tria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tria

i was wondering if it could be possible to refitt the tria with a new hyperdrive to replace the broken one and repair any other broken systems because its still floating in the viod between the milky way and pegasus galaxies.

if it cant be repaired then could it be used as a new midway station ?

what does everyone else think?

This gatehead believes you should use the search button.

Comment

listen to this guy up there^^^^^ theres been a thread for the tria and wasted a portion of my life on that thread because there was already another thread about it...so yes, use the search function
      *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

There are at least 3 other threads about this. And the search function is your friend.
        Trailers and PR
        Stargate: War Begins team
        http://www.moddb.com/mods/9705/stargate-mod-war-begins
        forums:
        http://stargatethewarbegins.tk/

sigpic

We will miss you Hammond of Texas!

Comment

the tria is lost in the space between galaxies. use the search function, and you might find it

Comment

The outcome of the discussions is:

As a plot device the entire ship got damaged beyond repair and we cannot salvage it. It is lying in the Void as a museum.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalAlteran View Post
              The outcome of the discussions is:

As a plot device the entire ship got damaged beyond repair and we cannot salvage it. It is lying in the Void as a museum.
              copied from JM'b blog

2. Will their Aurora class ship that we see grounded on the planet where they meditated ever gonna be found and used by our heroes or will it be forgotten just like the TRIA?”

Answers: 1. Only 9. Although it could have held more, they were the only survivors. 2. We don’t have access to that particular ship. As for the Tria, it’s not forgotten - only inactive.

I'd like to think it can't be forgotten because I've bombarded his blog frequently asking him about it. Perhaps we'll hear mention of it in season 6
              sigpic
              If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
              I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Dude, you know, eventualy, he's going to like, ban you.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                  Dude, you know, eventualy, he's going to like, ban you.
                  Most definitely, but now that he has actually commented on the Tria, whereas before he rarely did, I now have no need to keep badgering him. I should probably apologise or something, but I think I will wait until we actually see the Tria.
                  sigpic
                  If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                  I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X