This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Are You Posting From

If anyone would like to say where they are, we can restart the great 'where are you' thread.

I'll keep a track of who is where, and we can have updates now and again.

Or not.

I'll start the ball rolling: I'm from Yorkshire (and since the world breaks down into Yorkshire and those poor souls who aren't, that's an easy thing to keep track of) but i'm actually located in Germany.
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Well I am from California. I live on the coast and have an ocean view. While I don't think that California is the center of the universe unlike some people with their home places (cough...Yorkshire...cough) I do sit back and smile when I am in shorts and a t-shirt and having a BBQ in the middle of December while I see news story about snow storms elsewhere.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I'm from (and living in) Little Egypt, more commonly known as Southern Illinois. My ideal plan is to move to New England where there is a LOT of snow! Yea!

Comment

I live in London, UK and I'm originally from New Zealand!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
          I live in London, UK and I'm originally from New Zealand!
          Do you have the New Zealand accent? If so you prob. sound like Anna-Louise Plowman, my favorite

Comment

I'm from sunny Seattle, WA area. (yes the sun actually shines here, and quite a bit lately)
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I'm from Northern California. It's such a pretty state

~BCM =)
              Last edited by bcmilco; 30 April 2004, 08:49 PM. Reason: spellling
              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally from Singapore, now a Canadian living in Central Texas. Love the Texas heat, but not the humidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Norlioness
                  Originally from Singapore, now a Canadian living in Central Texas. Love the Texas heat, but not the humidity.
                  You must be one of the few Texans who can navigate well on icy roads.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                    You must be one of the few Texans who can navigate well on icy roads.
                    Thank goodness where we live (Central Texas) we've had very few icy weather. Icy roads (especially black ice) can be scary, but hydroplaning can be just as scary and we do get lots of rain in the spring and hurricane season.

Comment

I was down in San Antonio a couple of years ago. Second trip down there. That place is euphoric.

Family in Dallas

Comment

So far, then the count is:

Yorkshire 1
                        Suburbs of Yorkshire 6
                        (broken down as: USA 5, England 1)
                        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by David
                          I was down in San Antonio a couple of years ago. Second trip down there. That place is euphoric.

Family in Dallas
                          I've been to San Antonio only once and it's beautiful. I would love to visit it again. How cool that you have family in Dallas. My 2 sons are studying up in Dallas. Do you visit Dallas often then?

I'm in College Station, smack in the middle of the Dallas/Austin/Houston triangle. Lovely and peaceful place to retire - even Pres. George Bush, Sr. thinks so since his Presidential Library is here.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                            So far, then the count is:

Yorkshire 1
                            Suburbs of Yorkshire 6
                            (broken down as: USA 5, England 1)
                            *THWACK* Revolt!!! and Recount!!!

Comment

I'll bite then.

Reporting in for the USA. Louisiana to be precise.

But in 2 more months I'll be off to Tennesee for college. (Yay!!)
                              ** Dax

Slowly but surely
                              regaining my post count.

Dax(ie)Parrot the Very Bored Wierdie Nitty Bluie Alien Purple THUNK Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X