X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA Novel #11: "Angelus" by Peter Evans

Stargate Atlantis novel: Angelus
    by Peter Evans

This is a snippet from the forthcoming SGA novel #11...

"So we're screwed." Ellis rubbed his chin, still glaring at the map. "We can't get a true picture of what's going on, and what we don't know could kill us."

"Yeah," Carter added grimly. "If the Wraith find out where Atlantis is, they'll swarm us. If the Replicators find out, they'll do worse. The city's long range sensors are great at picking up moving objects, but as for what those objects are doing... Right now I feel like a kid caught up in a bar fight, hiding under the table. I can hear the pool cues on heads, but I don't dare stick my own head out to see where the danger is."

Ellis had been in a few bar rights in his time, although he had normally been wielding the cue. "But McKay says he's got a plan?"

"Hasn't he always?" Carter had smiled at him, briefly. "He's gone all retro on us. A series of early-warning sensors, dropped into these systems here..."

A listing is up at Amazon, but no details as yet. Due out December 25, 2008 or thereabouts..

It's Peter J. Evans, just to clarify. More info here.

Out Now:
    Stargate Universe: Air, Stargate Atlantis: Nightfall, Stargate SG-1: Relativity and Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon (from Fandemonium Books)
    Stargate SG-1: Half Life, Stargate SG-1: First Prime, Stargate Atlantis: Zero Point and Stargate SG-1: Shell Game (from Big Finish Productions)
    "Outsiders" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #20), "Choices" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #10)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JMSwallow View Post
      It's Peter J. Evans, just to clarify. More info here.
      Thanks. The information I had didn't have the "J" in it and well, Peter Evans is a popular name!

Comment

Cool! Another great SGA book is always welcome!
        Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

AVAILABLE FOR ORDER!!

Snerched from their website: http://www.stargatenovels.com/sga-11_angelus.shtml

STARGATE ATLANTIS: ANGELUS By Peter J. Evans

Price: £6.99 (UK) | $7.95 (USA) | $9.95 (Canada)
          ISBN: 978-1-905586-18-9
          Published March 2009

Fear to tread…

With their core directive restored, the Asurans have begun to attack the Wraith on multiple fronts. Under the command of Colonel Ellis, the Apollo is dispatched to observe the battlefront, but Ellis's orders not to intervene are quickly breached when an Ancient ship drops out of hyperspace.

Inside is Angelus, fleeing the destruction of a world he has spent millennia protecting from the Wraith. Charming and likable, Angelus quickly connects with each member of the Atlantis team in a unique way and, more than that, offers them a weapon that could put an end to their war with both the Wraith and the Asurans.

But all is not what it seems, and even Angelus is unaware of his true nature - a nature that threatens the very survival of Atlantis itself…

STARGATE ATLANTIS: Angelus is available for purchase from our website as well as from leading book stores everywhere.

Comment

Sounds interesting.
            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

SGA - Fandemonium Novels: Announcing SGA: Angelus:

From a Fandemonium Novels e-mail announcement:

Dear Stargate fan,

Firstly, apologies for the late announcement of this book - it was released
              about a week ago but we're just announcing it to our email list now. However, I hope you will agree that it was worth the wait. STARGATE ATLANTIS: Angelus is - in our humble opinion - simply another great story from an author who really
              gets the story, the characters and the drama of Stargate Atlantis.

From the back cover of Angelus:

Fear to tread…

With their core directive restored, the Asurans have begun to attack the Wraith on multiple fronts. Under the command of Colonel Ellis, the Apollo is dispatched to observe the battlefront, but Ellis's orders not to intervene are quickly breached when an Ancient ship drops out of hyperspace.

Inside is Angelus, fleeing the destruction of a world he has spent millennia
              protecting from the Wraith. Charming and likable, Angelus quickly connects with each member of the Atlantis team in a unique way and, more than that, offers them a weapon that could put an end to their war with both the Wraith and the Asurans.

But all is not what it seems, and even Angelus is unaware of his true nature - a nature that threatens the very survival of Atlantis itself…

Angelus is available now from our website and from leading book stores in North America, the UK, Australia and New Zealand. To order your copy, visit
              http://www.stargatenovels.com.

~~**~~**

E-book news!

You've been asking for it and now it's happened - Stargate novels are available in e-book format. We're starting with Amazon Kindle. You'll find many of our titles available on Amazon.com already. We will also be making them available via the Sony Reader soon.Other formats will follow in due course (still sorting out all the technical issues!).

Stargate Kindle books on Amazon.com

~~**~~**

With very best wishes,
              Tom and the rest of the STARGATE NOVELS team at...
              Fandemonium Books
              http://www.stargatenovels.com
              tom[at]stargatenovels.com

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I got my copy a week ago, some friends, two weeks ago!

Don't know about others, but Fandemonium also lets you send in a check. I've been getting order forms from them in the US mail. Sweet.

Comment

Working...
                X