This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come Ba'al...

How come Ba'al didnt just take a new host and hide out somewhere. We know the clones can take over a new host as he tried to do with Adria but why not the final one hide out somewhere in a new body, instead of going all complicated and make a time travel machine.
    Visit my Website

We know that some Goa'ulds were so old that they can't take a new host, like Yu.

Ba'al may have had the same problem.

Comment

But we seen with Adria that he has no problem taking over a new host.
      Visit my Website

Comment

Clone Ba'al perhaps (they were only created 3 years ago), but would the real Ba'al be the same?

Comment

Maybe he just loved himself the way he was. I know I do...
          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Probably because they didn't want to pay for another actor, plus Baal has a big fan base and is most people's favourite bad guy.
            sigpic

Comment

It would anger the Cliff Simon thunkers
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                Maybe he just loved himself the way he was. I know I do...
                Oh yeah! soooooo hot.

Cliff Simon is such a good actor.
                Spoiler:
                When Quetesh had that sword through him, his heart wasn't the only one that was bleeding. He was so sad and hurting. Awwwww, I am such a sook.
                "Wøøf!"

Comment

Replace Cliff Simon? I think not! There's no way the snake could have found a hotter host! And really, that's what counts to the snakes. They like to look really, really good.
                  sigpic

Comment

goaulds are really vein and choose their hosts. they're very picky.

as for ba'al skipping to a new host is not really goauld like. rekon he'll just switched to business man and live out his days happily. for a shortwhile but he needs to have an empire and be seen as a powerful god. its an ego thing we've seen and is the basis of the goauld.

what wud u rather do, duck out and hide or change everything so ur the supreme commander.

also the transmitter ba'al put in the clones was most likely put in the symbiote not the person. and ba'als tracker was removable. he put one in himself so he'd just seem like another clone. but in the event that all the clones got caught he cud take his out.

Comment

Working...
                    X