Music At End Of Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music At End Of Episode

Does anyone know where its possible to find this music? The little piece at the end of the episode?

Atlantis does it a lot, they'll put interesting music in the shows and then no one can find it anywhere. I know they've won awards for their music but still I'm havin problems finding what I'm looking for.

So if anyone knows where these little music clips heard in Atlantis or SG1 can be found or downloaded I'd greatly appreciate it.

If you do great! Please don't do it for me but the others out there that will benefit from the info as well.
    They Say He Travels The Gate Network Searching The Universe For Powerful Technology, They Call Him...... The Gate Traveller

They compose their own music, but for some reason don't put out a soundtrack (that I've seen anyway) so the only way to here it would be to actually watch the episode.

Comment

That always boggles my mind. Sci fi shows in general seem to have knack for creating their own music that sounds absolutly incredible (see andromeda last 2 eps of season 4, Arkology theme song)

Atlantis did have its own soundtrack for the first season though. But its weird since no others have been released for SGA since and they're winning awards fr their original music.

Maybe someone will make a "fan made" OST for all seasons of SGA once its over and done with.
      They Say He Travels The Gate Network Searching The Universe For Powerful Technology, They Call Him...... The Gate Traveller

Comment

Working...
      X