This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Weir?

I haven't seen the lost city pt 1 or 2 yet (since I live in canada) and I heard that Dr. Weir was played by a different actress then in stargate atlantis. Is it true?

Yup, and she's not even a blonde!

Signature banner by Lucia Tanaka

Comment

yes, in Lost City she was played by Jessica Steen and she was recast for Atlantis and is now played by Torri Higginson.

A reason was not given for the recast.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
        yes, in Lost City she was played by Jessica Steen and she was recast for Atlantis and is now played by Torri Higginson.

A reason was not given for the recast.
        I thought it was because Jessica Steen didn't want the Atlantis part?

'Cause when I saw an interview with Richard Dean Anderson on a Canadian daily show, he said that there were a few things not exactly smooth with the casting in the whole franchise... Or something like that.
        Enter my game site...

Comment

Originally posted by Gothann
          I thought it was because Jessica Steen didn't want the Atlantis part?

'Cause when I saw an interview with Richard Dean Anderson on a Canadian daily show, he said that there were a few things not exactly smooth with the casting in the whole franchise... Or something like that.
          Steen has claimed that she took the part knowing and prepared for the Atlantis series. I have heard rumors that TPTB did not like the way she played the character or took direction, but I doubt anyone will ever tell that story for certain and it's really best not to ponder on an issue that is ultimately between them and her.

Comment

I heard that Steen did not want a permanent role
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Working...
            X