Why didn't we get a Hatak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't we get a Hatak?

When the Goa'uld fell there must of been loads of them lying around. You would think that the Jaffa would of taken most of them, but the Lucian Alliance got a fair few.

We could use it to see how the Goa'uld use naquadah to power their ships. We need the considerably more more powerful naquadriah to to produce the same effect. Imagine if we used Naquadriah on the same scale.

There must be some more somewhere, should we get them and what should we do with them?

Imagine the time and money we'll save.

On one side we shoudl be abel to "tack on" the asgard beams pretty esily, so our 304s could be used more flexibly, rather than in defense of eearth. On the other hand, Ha'Tacks may be equiped with various devices that coudl make them security threats, like the recal device on the glider we retrofited.

Comment

it whould not meter if we got one we whould have lost it somhow like whit all the other ones

Comment

Ironic you'd post in this thread.

Comment

Not worth it, 304s > hataks

Go Green

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
            Ironic you'd post in this thread.
            Funny, i whoud change the name if i chould

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
              Funny, i whoud change the name if i chould
              All you have to do is ask an admin.

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
                Not worth it, 304s > hataks
                But in terms of sheer numbers, ha'tak > 304, so it would be useful.

And we didn't get any because they were all snatched up by the Free Jaffa Nation, with a few being pirated by the Lucian Alliance and Baal.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

And in terms of looks Ha'Tak > 304. Plus Ha'Taks could be used without worry so much about losing it etc, so you could use it for defending/attacking or just scouting.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                    But in terms of sheer numbers, ha'tak > 304, so it would be useful.

And we didn't get any because they were all snatched up by the Free Jaffa Nation, with a few being pirated by the Lucian Alliance and Baal.
                    Hataks got 1 hit by ori ships, 304s needed 3 or 4 hits, possibly more.

I think the russian ship just got taken out because it was hit two times right after another. Oddy wasn't being teamed

Go Green

Comment

because theyer worthless compared to our 304s.
                      STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

They belong to the Jaffa. They 'paid' for them through sweat, tears, and blood. They don't ask the Tauri for a 304. After 50 years the Taurii will have a fleet anyways and won't have to worry about Hattak attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
                          Hataks got 1 hit by ori ships, 304s needed 3 or 4 hits, possibly more.

I think the russian ship just got taken out because it was hit two times right after another. Oddy wasn't being teamed
                          Um... what does this have to do with what I said...? And no, two shots from the Ori main cannon destroyed a pre-"Unending" 304... the first shot lowered the Odyssey's shields by 50%.
                          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Would be good to have a few Ha'tak for patrol duty around Earth, which frees up the 304's for exploration and possible defense/attack missions in Pegasus. Antartic chair will do the rest, since it easily destroyed around 40 Ha'taks and the Super Ha'tak.

One 304 in Pegasus makes it vulnerable instead of going in a group of ships. Unless it was the Odyssey I suppose. Remember what happened to the Phoenix and the ambush of 3 Hives? That is how the Wraith ambushed ZPM Aurora's.

The Phoenix should be ready by the end of this season or the beginning of next.

Fleet of 12 304's in the next decade will be sufficient.

Once the SG program goes public, probably Earth will have a fleet of 100 304's within a century.

Comment

by the time the goauld fell we would of already ahve our own fleet of ships so either way it would not of made a difference. btw we ahve the asgard computer core
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X