This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Canadian Gods, please hear my cries. LOL

Have any of you canadians actualy created a "system" for which you folks will be sharing your "good fortune" with the "unfortunate" world (tip toes around the sensors, lol)? I realize that any posting of URLS, etc etc will cause the Gateworld Gods to smite thee back into the age of "3s company" (shutters with utter horror), so whats the plan, if any? If anyone has ANY info (insert little lost dog news clipping here), please feel free to email me. [email protected]

OOPS, almost forgot
    My deepest thanx.

Corpushominisanimusaltus

Bodyofamansoulofanancient

w00t w00t, Rochester NY !!
    Before this day is done, I will feed on your buttery defiance

Comment

I take it your either from Rochester, or nearby. I personaly am a 315er (any true rochestarian would know what that means) lol.

Corpushominisanimusaltus

Bodyofamansoulofanancient

Comment

I'll assume that this is a ploy to know what people use as sharing service for new eps.

And... Shouldn't these threads ALL be closed/deleted? There have been about 25 threads talking about what Canadians will be sharing on or saying how Canada sucks.
        Enter my game site...

Comment

If thou doth wisheth to become a Canadian, doth considereth marriage, as it tho would be a most speedy conversion. I hath read that on the morrow, the governing site of Canada begat many visitors to their site, in regards to citizenship and special abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
            If thou doth wisheth to become a Canadian, doth considereth marriage, as it tho would be a most speedy conversion. I hath read that on the morrow, the governing site of Canada begat many visitors to their site, in regards to citizenship and special abilities.
            If you're talking about that "Save Americans from Bush" site, that would be totally off topic, off forum, possibly off board. ^_^

BTW: I've contacted a mod about this flood of rip begging. Hopefully, something might be done before 8PM.
            Enter my game site...

Comment

I'm not entirely sure what rip begging is...

I have yet to come across that site, but I don't see how you have any right to critize another's choices or ideas. Especially if they are well founded.

As for the Anti-Canadian sentiment- well that is simply ignorant. Canada is fine country.

Comment

I was talking about how the "Save Americans from Bush" site was off topic, I thought that's what you were talking about...

Anywhoo, yeah... I was also talking about Rip begging from the numerous pleas for rips of the new episodes that won't appear in the US until January.
                Enter my game site...

Comment

Oh. I fully intend on getting my copy of "The Storm" some time tomorrow night.

Comment

Canada is great so **** off

All seriousness aside... Okay, I have nothing to say.

(Red Rep me... and feel my wrath )

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                      Oh. I fully intend on getting my copy of "The Storm" some time tomorrow night.
                      The Storm was the first part. The Eye is the second part

Comment

Canada kicks ass!

Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                          The Storm was the first part. The Eye is the second part
                          I just realized that.

My friend is gonna hook me up with that some time tomorrow.

Comment

Hmm... So it airs on The Movie Network an hour before it airs on Movie Central? Cool. Aw well, it's just an hour

Comment

In the Netherlands we're still at season 2, so no need to complain if you can't see the new eps
                              Signed,

Gregorius
                              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Working...
                              X