Fun with Actor Re-Use Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun with Actor Re-Use Stories

Ok, we’ve all done the actor reuse thing before, this actor played this guy and that guy….. Now let’s try something new. Fun with actor re-use stories.

I’ll start

….Major John Shepherd , Col Marshall Sumner, Lt. Ford and crew step thru Pegasus gate for the first time and emerge on a planet that they will soon come to know as Athos.

It’s a dark night. A deep blue blanket of light coming from a 18K HMI Fresnel…. Uh, I mean the moon covers the country side.

The team covers the terrain cautiously, all is quiet until. Suddenly a group of children run out of the tree line wearing Wraith masks startling the team. Quickly reacting Sumner and his men draw their weapons.

But before anyone gets hurt a large Wraith named Todd jumps in front of the children putting his hands up in the air.

Todd the Wraith (Weird voice) Please, they were just playing!

Col. Sumner: Hold your fire!

Todd the Wraith: Jento, how many times have I told you not to play in the woods after dark?

Jento: Sorry father.

Todd turns to Major Shepherd and as he speaks he makes a gesture moving his hand in an arc from his mouth to his chest.

Todd the Wraith: Todd.

Major Shepherd: I don’t know what that means.

Col. Sumner: It’s his name you idiot! (Turns to Todd) I’m Special Agent John Dogget of the FBI. (Holds up a photo of Bobby Budnick from "Salute Your Shorts") Have you seen this boy?

Elsewhere… underneath the village the computer that controls the link updates everyone’s link after shrinking the size of the shield that protects the village from the planet’s harsh natural atmosphere. Suddenly the link on Todd the Wraith’s head begins to blink. He walks away from Jento and Sumner’s team and gets on a motorcycle, starts it up and rides away.

Col. Sumner: Say, that’s a nice bike!

Todd rides his motorcycle out of the fake holographic surroundings and through the village shield into the harsh outside atmosphere and commits suicide so that the computer can decrease the size of the shield to compensate for it’s draining power supply.

Now it’s your turn. Have fun!
    Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

John:Here we go Carson, I'm heading for the ramp, are you sure you wanna do it?
    *a Beckett clone gives the thumbs up sign while water skiing in front of the Atlantis expedition, who are dressed as 50's style teenagers, wearing a leather jacket , goes off a ramp and jumps the shark, and the masses cheer.*
    Beckett:*sticks both thumbs up* AYYYYYY
    ( if you don't get the joke, you don't watch enough TV)
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

That's the spirit Fonzie! Keep em comming!

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

Carson: Help me get this big metal diving suit on so I can enter this huge blue puddle....
        You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

A STREET. Elizabeth drives an open-topped sports car up the drive of a house. At the top of the drive, another car is parked with its bonnet up. Narim (Elizabeth's boyfriend, last seen in “Rising”) comes up from underneath the bonnet and stares in shock when he sees her. She gets out of the car. Narim grabs a rag from his car and starts to clean his hands, still staring at her. Hesitantly, Elizabeth walks towards him, unsure of whether she is welcome or not.

WEIR: Hello, Narim.

Narim: My God. When did you ...? (He trails off, gazing at her, and neither of them move for a moment. Then he smiles, reaches out and takes her head in his hands before pulling her into a hug. Elizabeth wraps her arms around him and hugs him back.)

WEIR: I missed you.

I give you the final nail in the Tollan coffin. If you aren't confident that "Between Two Fires" would tell people it's over, why not recycle an actor and drive the point home with a 2x4?
          Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Are you kidding me? All the hundreds of people here and only 3 can think of a wierd actor r-use story? More! More!

5 seconds later....

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

Working...
            X