• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sun (UK): David Hewlett talks about son’s birth

The Sun (UK): David Hewlett talks about son’s birth

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1522056.ece

Aug 6th

STARGATE actor David Hewlett told The Sun he nearly ended up at his baby’s birth in the scary costume he was wearing for the sci-fi show.

The star, who plays Dr Rodney McKay in the Stargate: Atlantis series, said he was waiting for his son to be born during the filming of the fourth season.
    David said: “There was great stress I should have to hop in the car and drive across two borders with 1,000-year-old make-up on, dressed as an alien."

REST AT LINK ABOVE PLUS a video interview!

Wow! What a bizarre website to be doing SGA features.

Comment

Oh God...

It can only be so long before we get stories that Joe Flanigan has quit to be replaced by David Hasselhoff, Rachel Luttrell's been fired and Rosie O'Donnell is guest-starring...

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
        Wow! What a bizarre website to be doing SGA features.
        Yeah, I don't figure the Sun to ever cover SGA, but I think they have covered DOCTOR WHO, so, hey, it's coverage, so, can't complain

Comment

^Of course they cover Dr Who because it is absolutely MASSIVE over here. David Tennant is a huge star, everything he does both personally and professionally is considered news worthy. The papers, TV, radio have all been covering his opening night in Hamlet last night including media that would never normally touch anything theatre related. Dr Who is big news - but SGA? I'm guessing it won't be getting any print coverage but still...

Comment

Working...
          X