This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They'd better not kill off Baal.

Firstly let's try to keep this spoiler free. But I would be really pissed if they killed him this season. The reason for this is because I think that we need a big confrontation between him and Jack in a mini series or movie. It could work in an episode of the show, but only if Jack was in it for a bulk of the time, and since Zero Hour was this season's Jack heavy ep, it looks like we won't get that in an episode. And by big confrontation, I mean something huge that probably could ony be done with the budget of a movie or miniseries that ends with Jack killing him, perhaps in a brutal manner. What's your thoughts on this?

Perfecto!

Sorry, but IMHO thats'not going to happen.
    They'll probably kill of Baal so they can focus on Anubis (again.)
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Baal is the most powerful System Lord (for the moment). So, if he dies, it would look as if Goa'uld were no more a threat for the humankind. However, Baal will have to die one day. And there are other foes :
      Spoiler:
      Replicators, Anubis, the Aschen (they are certainly not dead), maybe the Reetoo (who knows ?), maybe the Aliens of Foothold (who knows ?), and the Trust which can become a threat not so trivial in the galaxy

Comment

Knowing the writers they will kill off all the bad guys, that way they can more time for Sam and Jack and Pete.
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
          Firstly let's try to keep this spoiler free. But I would be really pissed if they killed him this season.
          Spoiler:
          Don't worry. They won't.
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I thought the only good Goa'uld/System Lord was a dead Goa''uld/System Lord....so why wouldn't they kill him...eventually?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I hope they don't mess with baal.

he is a truly evil man while nuby....eh nuby is a saturday afternoon serial villilan. All he needs is a mustach to twirl
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                I hope they don't mess with baal.

he is a truly evil man while nuby....eh nuby is a saturday afternoon serial villilan. All he needs is a mustach to twirl
                I agree with Sky. Ba'al is a pretty cool villan, killing him off would not be cool. We just need to see him and Jack talk some more.
                Rocky

Comment

Baal is pretty cool and it would be stupid to kill him off yet, maybe in the future. For now they should make him torture, kill, whatever Baal wants to do.

Comment

Even if they did kill him off, that doesn't mean he's really dead. How many times did Aphophis come back?
                    Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                    O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                    O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

I think early indications are he won’t be killed off but who knows maybe towards the season final they might just get rid of him to make way for a new bad guy.
                      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Oh, such a showdown between Jack and Baal could still be possible this season, as
                        Spoiler:
                        it was mentioned before that the beginning and ending of the season would be Jack-heavy, indicating we could still get another Jack-centric episode like Zero Hour again.

-Bloodaxe

Comment

I'd really hate to see Ba'al killed off as he's been one of my favourites - very chilling, very menacing - and I feel that his potential to cause mayhem has only been scratched on the surface so far. He still has lots of potential imo!

It's not Ba'al I'm worried about mind you. I'm rather terrified they kill off someone else, rather more important to me.
                          Spoiler:
                          like Jacob
                          That's the one that's had me gnawing at my fingernails.

Albion
                          Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Albion
                            I'd really hate to see Ba'al killed off as he's been one of my favourites - very chilling, very menacing - and I feel that his potential to cause mayhem has only been scratched on the surface so far. He still has lots of potential imo!

It's not Ba'al I'm worried about mind you. I'm rather terrified they kill off someone else, rather more important to me.
                            Spoiler:
                            like Jacob

Albion
                            That makes two of us but I hate to be the one to say this the rumour seems to be true.
                            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Albion

Spoiler:
                              like Jacob

Albion
                              isnt jacob already dead
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X