This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cronus and Qe'tesh SPOILERS

As i watched the movie for the third time the other day, i got to wondering as i watched the scene on the ship...

Spoiler:
    Were Cronus and Qe'tesh in cahoots to kill Baal? I realize that Qe'tesh wasn't finally spurned to action to do so until she realized Baal was hiding a lot of secrets about how he knew so much about Earth, but i was intrigued by how unsurprised Cronus was to see Qe'tesh hailing him, and didn't seem at all bothered she was speaking for Baal. I felt like he knew what was really going on, but played it subtly.

Does anyone else agree - or am i imagining things in this regard?

Yeah I thought it was fairly obvious that he knew what had happened. What part he had in the planning I'm not sure, if any.

Comment

I don't think he was in on it cause if he was then he wouldn't want to be under her. So he must have suspected it, and when she hailed him he guessed that his suspicions had come true.

'happiness is a warm gun' sig made by Bandcat
      Draco sig made by Spork67

Comment

Maybe Cronus was just really keen to destroy/enslave earth, and needed little encouragement to be let loose. Most of the gouald underlings seemed to want to adopt a more aggressive strategy, disagreeing with what Baal was proposing.

Comment

Working...
        X