This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

so the new Mummy movie comes out tomorrow August 6th.

the advert:

Mummy 3 Trailer

who's going to see it?

what would you expect from the newest mummy movie?

more importantly REVIEW it! we wanna know what you thought of it!

from the adverts it looks very good. although im not too keen on the new actress for Evie myself. rachael wiesz did a fantastic job on The Mummy and The Mummy Returns. it just wont be the same without her. although i must say John Hannah and Brendan Frasier look to have really done well in this movie.

so tell me what you think about The Mummy 3: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor.
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

are you allergic to the general sci fi and fantasy section susie?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=54628
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

yeah i am avvy. i hang out in here after all
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
        yeah i am avvy. i hang out in here after all
        gen sci-fi/fantasy isn't bad, its a good place to find out the buzz on upcoming movies and tv
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

It's supposed to be god-awful.

Seriously.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Yeah I haven't heard much about it but's not meant to be very good. An alright action movie just for a bit of mindless entertainment but apparently no where near as good as the other two.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

It wasn't wise of the creators to bring it out the same year as Batman and Indiana Jones really.
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
              X