Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the hel did he know where Ronon and Teyla would be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the hel did he know where Ronon and Teyla would be?

How the hell did Tyre know? A single person, barely able to walk, desperate, not thinking straight and with a fatwa on his head. How the hell was he able to somehow gather enough information to figure out when and where Ronon and Teyla would be to set up an ambush?

And if he can, why can't the Wraith? Why can't they just send Wraith worshippers to gather intel the same way and then set up ambushes? There's some serious information leakage going on on Atlantis.

It was in the script...lol.

Comment

He phoned Mark Dacascos
      It's all about startegy. Out-maneuvering the opposition, bending him to your will.
      -Dexter-

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
        How the hell did Tyre know? A single person, barely able to walk, desperate, not thinking straight and with a fatwa on his head. How the hell was he able to somehow gather enough information to figure out when and where Ronon and Teyla would be to set up an ambush?

And if he can, why can't the Wraith? Why can't they just send Wraith worshippers to gather intel the same way and then set up ambushes? There's some serious information leakage going on on Atlantis.
        Uhh, I doubt everyone in the whole Pegasus galaxy knows that Tyre is a Wraith worshipper.

I'll give you a point though for not bolding every other word.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

i was thinking the same thing, and in the end decided to just accept that he had probably just got intel from one of his sources, he must have had some, maybe he bribed locals on planets till he found one they would be at, plus he must have known a little bit from talking to ronon in reunion as ronon was pretty free with information to his satedan mates, Teyla can only trade with so many planets in the galaxy. but i agree it is a tenuos link

Comment

He could feel it in the air?

I was going to start quoting that song there, and mebes he gather intel from an Athosian or someone about where theyre trading planets were

Comment

Working...
            X