This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting edgier?

In AoT, they said "****", in Continuum, they said "****" twice... the writers are definatly pushing the envolope.

KEEP IT CLEAN
    Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
    Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Originally posted by unluckynumber11 View Post
    In AoT, they said "****", in Continuum, they said "****" twice... the writers are definatly pushing the envolope.
    No they aren't they just can't do that sorta stuff on TV, it makes it seem much more realistic and better on TV if they have language, if you forget the pilot had nudity in it.. they aren't pushing the envelope just making the show better.
    I'm gonna miss SG1..
    Season 10, Simply amazing... Bring on the movies

The ori are going down!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ferrari20092 View Post
      No they aren't they just can't do that sorta stuff on TV, it makes it seem much more realistic and better on TV if they have language, if you forget the pilot had nudity in it.. they aren't pushing the envelope just making the show better.
      calm down, if you didn't notice i was being sarcastic, and the first episode was on showtime so it could be run like a movie.

KEEP IT CLEAN
      Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
      Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Originally posted by unluckynumber11 View Post
        calm down, if you didn't notice i was being sarcastic, and the first episode was on showtime so it could be run like a movie.
        then what is the point of this thread??>?
        *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

When did they say it in AoT?

The 1st time in Continuum was hilarious, but the 2nd time was lame.

Comment

Originally posted by P5C768 View Post
            When did they say it in AoT?

The 1st time in Continuum was hilarious, but the 2nd time was lame.
            when was the 1st and second time, i only remember daniel saying it when he was left on the ice....
            *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

I thought both times in Continuum were funny. "Oh ****" "Who makes this **** up?" lol those were funny.
              Cameron said "ooooh ****" i believe during his fight with the Replicator
              There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

Comment

When Mitchell was in one of the hallways of the ship searching for the replicator. A huge swarm of them came around a corner and Mitchell went, "Ah, sh*t!" There it was'n't so bad.

Comment

Huh. I didn't even notice. Of course half the movies I watch are a chain of F-words, and that's how most of the people I know talk anyway, so I just don't hear it I guess.

Gotta go rewatch now!

Comment

Mitchell also said (of Marrick); "I always knew you were an ***hole." As it's already been said here, makes the dialogue feel more realistic.
                    I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Insipid View Post
                      Mitchell also said (of Marrick); "I always knew you were an ***hole." As it's already been said here, makes the dialogue feel more realistic.
                      Heh if they were real military the swearing would happen VERY often.

Comment

Working...
                      X