This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gould gone?

I know that Baal was the last system lord but does that mean with his death that SG teams will stop running into planets where a gould rules as a false god? or are we pretty much never going to see them again.

Also where does all of this leave the Tok'ra with the Gould pretty much gone?

Originally posted by Wolf O'Donnell View Post
    I know that Baal was the last system lord but does that mean with his death that SG teams will stop running into planets where a gould rules as a false god? or are we pretty much never going to see them again.

Also where does all of this leave the Tok'ra with the Gould pretty much gone?
    Well, as was mentioned by Jacob Carter in a previous episode, I can't remember which, there are hundreds, maybe thousands of Goa'uld out there, but only a few dozen at the level of system lord. I think it's pretty safe to say that if the writers wanted to cook up another villain or two with a symbiote, they probably could without worrying too much about continuity issues.

Comment

Remember Zipacna is still out there, as is Klorel (he was removed from Skaara by the Tok'ra on behalf of the Tolans). As is the symbiote that took possession of frmr V.P. Kinsey. The Trust really is that last remaining thread from the SG-1 days, so it wouldn't be to far fetched if they managed to lure Ronny Cox back for the next movie. Anyway if I remember we have seen other Goa'uld out there who have never been shown to be killed or stated so.

Now that I think about it, Anubis may have eliminated Zippy for failing to recover the Tok'ra's symbiote poison.
      Last edited by ImmrtlofDrknss; 03 August 2008, 10:48 PM. Reason: Remembered immediately after posting.
      ...Stargate is not about the angry nerd.

-David Hewlett,
      Gateworld Podcast Episode #8

Comment

Well,

With the demise of those dastardly Go'auld. Us Tok'ra can finally hit the beach, kick back with a cold one. And enjoy the babes... Hey, it's Boob-watch time at the beach. See ya there.

Ahhh, relaxation at last..
        Some people try to turn back the Odometer of life... Not me, I want people to know the roads I've traveled. And not all of the roads were paved...

Comment

Wasn't there lake a gould's in one of the earliers seasons? Although I suppose someone would of poisoned the lake by now.

Comment

If you are asking if the Goa'uld are extinct or not, most likely no would be the answer.

Vala,

Comment

they still around but can't really do much. They on the run. Its like they took the place of the tokra running and hidding

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'ra^Agent View Post
                Well,

With the demise of those dastardly Go'auld. Us Tok'ra can finally hit the beach, kick back with a cold one. And enjoy the babes... Hey, it's Boob-watch time at the beach. See ya there.

Ahhh, relaxation at last..
                Say hi to Anise for me.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I am sure there are plenty of Goa'uld out there, at least a few that still rule a planet or two. But they have pretty small operations, and if they make too many waves, The Tau'ri, Tok'Ra and Free Jaffa will be banging on their door.
                  Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                  http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Ba'al + clones = more Goa'uld - surely 1 or 2 of his clones could've detected and removed their sub-cutaneous transmitter (they have Goa'uld intelligence after all) and then TPTB can run the same ol' story again, and again, and again ...

Pi to 16 decimal places: 3.1415926535897932

Comment

Originally posted by Zod5000 View Post
                      Wasn't there lake a gould's in one of the earliers seasons? Although I suppose someone would of poisoned the lake by now.
                      True on the planet where Daniel met his Unas freind there was lake with symbiotes.

I think it's sure to say there is still plenty of minor Goa'uld out there and I think the Tauri etc. might want to keep an eye on them so they don't grow stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by NorseGuy View Post
                        True on the planet where Daniel met his Unas freind there was lake with symbiotes.
                        I think they are saving that for the future series, "Stargate: The Next Generation" (SGTNG) when we will see the Goa'uld once again emerge from the lake and become a threat for the future SGC. Only this time the Goa'uld will be sporting rigid foreheads and goatees.

Comment

Originally posted by ImmrtlofDrknss View Post
                          Remember Zipacna is still out there, as is Klorel (he was removed from Skaara by the Tok'ra on behalf of the Tolans). As is the symbiote that took possession of frmr V.P. Kinsey. The Trust really is that last remaining thread from the SG-1 days, so it wouldn't be to far fetched if they managed to lure Ronny Cox back for the next movie. Anyway if I remember we have seen other Goa'uld out there who have never been shown to be killed or stated so.

Now that I think about it, Anubis may have eliminated Zippy for failing to recover the Tok'ra's symbiote poison.

Do we know that the Goa'uld that took possession of Kinsey is dead? He (kinsey/goa'uld) was on the Trust's ship (an Alkesh) when the Prometheus blew it up at the end of "Full Alert" (which, by the way, is on SciFi tonight, if the schedule is correct). Thus, wouldn't Kinsey and Goa'uld have been blown up as well? We have no way to know if or how he may have gotten off the ship before it blew. There was no place for him to go.

Comment

Well, the Tok'ra don't seem to be that worried about them anymore. They've gone from being nomads living in underground caves to having a big crystal city right near the Stargate.

Comment

Theres probably stragglers. I wonder how accepting the Tokra are to Guaould who were THAT bad. Would they just liberate the host?? Id imagine theyd hafta leave their host and wait for a voluntary one if they were to be rehabilitated. Maybe some of the lower level ones like Jonas's girlfriend.

I bet the tokra are gonna be like the nazihunters of post ww2 earth. Hunting and killing the stragglers.

The Jaffa nation seems reorganized and on good terms with the Tokra, as is Earth. Every other technologically advanced planet/race has been decimated by the ori. I bet its a contest between Earth and Tokra as the capital of the milky way. The Jaffas tech is beyond them IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                              X