The infamous Major Marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The infamous Major Marks

Thought i should post a pic of him, since he's quite popular these days.

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/9945/majormarksaz2.jpg

Seen here, typing away at Coldwell's side.

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/9564/majormarks2hh6.jpg
    http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/9564/majormarks2hh6.5ac4e5ecda.jpg

Little reminder folks

ALL inline pics MUST be less than 100K and less than 700 pixels wide.
    Last edited by Skydiver; 03 August 2008, 04:12 PM.

Links don't work.

Comment

What happened to Dave Kleinman? The original Daedalus helmsman from season 2 and 3? Marks only came to the Daedalus after SG-1 was cancelled.

Vala,

Comment

Same issue happened with Emma/Megan Cooper. In Siege Part 3, she's named "Emma Cooper", then it changes to "Megan Cooper". Mark encountered one of these 'retcon' name changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Aquarius View Post
          Same issue happened with Emma/Megan Cooper. In Siege Part 3, she's named "Emma Cooper", then it changes to "Megan Cooper". Mark encountered one of these 'retcon' name changes.
          No, there actully different people all together

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
            No, there actully different people all together
            Same actress though, if I recall correctly? I know the actress who played Emma Cooper in Siege Part 3 appeared later on with a different name tag.

Comment

Same actress though, if I recall correctly? I know the actress who played Emma Cooper in Siege Part 3 appeared later on with a different name tag.
              Oh soz, I meant Marks and Kleinman.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Looking at two images, I think Dave Kleinman and Kevin Marks are played by the same actor. He played a minor character at first, but his name changed to Kevin Marks as he entered common use.

One could also think of it as with the Walter Harriman issue. He went through numerous names and 'designations' before his name was finalized as he became more of a common character. Same goes with Marks.

Comment

Looking at two images, I think Dave Kleinman and Kevin Marks are played by the same actor. He played a minor character at first, but his name changed to Kevin Marks as he entered common use.

One could also think of it as with the Walter Harriman issue. He went through numerous names and 'designations' before his name was finalized as he became more of a common character. Same goes with Marks.
                  Major Marks (Martin Christopher)
                  Dave Kleinman: (Kirby Morrow)
                  Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Pasternak View Post
                    Major Marks (Martin Christopher)
                    Dave Kleinman: (Kirby Morrow)
                    I stand corrected.

Comment

They look similar and are in similar roles but are 2 different people.

I really hated that Walter issue. It dragged on for YEARS! I liked it better when his last name was Davis and not Harriman.

When was it Megan Cooper? I don't recall that.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                        When was it Megan Cooper? I don't recall that.

Vala,
                        Whoopsies, they gave another actress the name of Megan Cooper in "Aurora" (Two Coopers as weapons officers during the same year? Irony! ). I do believe they gave her a different name, but I can't remember.

Comment

Nope. Completely different actors. Marks started in season 8 of SG-1 and was a fairly popular secondary character. Even had a decent part in Ark of Truth.

Kleinman started off in Atlantis. I believe they replaced him with Marks cause the actor who played Kleinman was busy, and the scheduling wouldn't work. He's a fairly well-known voice actor who's done dozens of shows. Wouldn't be too supprised if that was the case.
                          These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Working...
                          X