This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for an episode

I don't recall any specific details except SG1 was aboard some kind of ship and was stranded in an unknown part of the galaxy chasing Anubis's mothership when an unidentified space ship started firing on them.

Thats Season 5 Episode One: Enemies.

Comment

And it's Apophis, not Anubis.

Is this the one, Pogo01?

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s5/501.shtml
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

They were in fact in a unknown galaxy, veered of course do to the shock wave produced by the explosion of a sun meant to destroy Apophis' armada.

The unidentified space ship, that fired on Apophis' ship, was under Replicator control.

Later, Apophis took control of SG1's ship, and in doing so he, unknowingly, brought a Replicator aboard. That one Replicator produced a lot of brothers and after gaining control of the ship, they used them selfs to modify the Ha'tak's Hyper-drive engines to make it fly back to the Milky Way faster.

At the end of the episode, SG1 destroyed the mother-ship and in doing so, they prevented a Replicator invasion of our Galaxy and finally killed Apophis for good. They also took a brain washed Teal'c back to the SGC so he could be "deprogrammed" by undergoing the Rite of Malshuraan.

Teal'c was able to convince Bra'tac that he beat Apophis' brain washing when in fact, Teal'c remained the loyal first-prime of Apophis, and to this day, Teal'c maintains the pretence, waiting for the best time to attack and destroy the enemies of his God, Apophis.

I think I got it all here
        Last edited by mago1978; 02 August 2008, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mago1978 View Post
          They were in fact in a unknown galaxy, veered of course do to the shock wave produced by the explosion of a sun meant to destroy Apophis' armada.

The unidentified space ship, that fired on Apophis' ship, was under Replicator control.

Later, Apophis took control of SG1's ship, and in doing so he, unknowingly, brought a Replicator aboard. That one Replicator produced a lot of brothers and after gaining control of the ship, they used them selfs to modify the Ha'tak's Hyper-drive engines to make it fly back to the Milky Way faster.

At the end of the episode, SG1 destroyed the mother-ship and in doing so, they prevented a Replicator invasion of our Galaxy and finally killed Apophis for good. They also took a brain washed Teal'c back to the SGC so he could be "deprogrammed" by undergoing the Rite of Malshuraan.

Teal'c was able to convince Bra'tac that he beat Apophis' brain washing when in fact, Teal'c remained the loyal first-prime of Apophis, and to this day, Teal'c maintains the pretence, waiting for the best time to attack and destroy the enemies of his God, Apophis.

I think I got it all here
          The first part is true about the Repicators but the part about Teal'c still being loyal to Apophis is lies. Teal'c knows the Goa'uld are false gods and has helped kill a number of them since Apophis died!

Comment

I wasn't aware that the ship that fired on Apophis's ship was identified as a replicator ship. I always thought it was a random ship from another galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogo01 View Post
              I wasn't aware that the ship that fired on Apophis's ship was identified as a replicator ship. I always thought it was a random ship from another galaxy.
              It was a random ship, your definetly right, however it had been taken over by the Reps, so everyone just says it was a Replicator ship.

Green for you for seeing the difference!
              Meh.

Comment

Yup, good episode, Apophis's king size mothership gets worked over by a replicator ship! Good stuff!
                SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Reason for this topic was because after watching "The Daedalus Variation" i had a hunch that it might've been the same ship. My hunch proved to be wrong.

Comment

Were they in another Galaxy, or somewhere in the middle of space between galaxies. You can have star systems between galaxies. If they were in another galaxies, this then indicates that the replicators were in 4 separate galaxies (MW, Ida, Pegasus, and this one). How did they end up in this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Starrtom View Post
                      Were they in another Galaxy, or somewhere in the middle of space between galaxies. You can have star systems between galaxies. If they were in another galaxies, this then indicates that the replicators were in 4 separate galaxies (MW, Ida, Pegasus, and this one). How did they end up in this one?

They were most definantly in another unidentified Galexy that was not MW, Ida, or Pegasus. Thats what they said in the ep at least. They went into hyperdrive just as a star went supernova and the shockwave interfered with the hyperdrive and shot them hundereds of lightyears in the wrong direction. Was gonna take them something like 120 years to get back with the Hatak's top speed but then the replicators started messing with the hyperdrive making it insanely faster, got us back in no time. By the way, they never said which race the replicators conquered and took those ships from but they were using one just like it to defend the replicator world in "Unnatural Selection".
                      SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                        They were most definantly in another unidentified Galexy that was not MW, Ida, or Pegasus. Thats what they said in the ep at least. They went into hyperdrive just as a star went supernova and the shockwave interfered with the hyperdrive and shot them hundereds of lightyears in the wrong direction. Was gonna take them something like 120 years to get back with the Hatak's top speed but then the replicators started messing with the hyperdrive making it insanely faster, got us back in no time. By the way, they never said which race the replicators conquered and took those ships from but they were using one just like it to defend the replicator world in "Unnatural Selection".
                        I'll have to check out unnatural selection again. So this means the replicators are in 4 galaxies. They sure know how to get around.

Comment

Originally posted by Starrtom View Post
                          Most likely a similar way that they got to the Milky way or Ida. It's possible that this other Galaxy is the original replicator Galaxy. Since the Replicators were in Ida before the Milky way it's likely that Reese is from an other galaxy as well. Even though she's their creator she may have not originally made them in the Milky Way.
                          We know that the Asgard found the replicators that migrated to Ida, if they had originally come from here then they wouldn't have all left unless they had a human form leader. So it's possible that the galaxy they were in was the original home for these replicators.

'happiness is a warm gun' sig made by Bandcat
                          Draco sig made by Spork67

Comment

Working...
                          X