This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transcript of the Split Screen part

I have played back that seen over and over and have transcribed what each character said. I payed attention to only one character at a time so it's not in order, just the all the stuff what Sam said followed by Cam and Daniel.
    Where I've underlined stuff it means I'm not sure, *s indicate where I couldn't quite make it out. Corrections are welcome

Sam
    Spoiler:

Interviewer: Samantha Carter?
    Yes
    Interviewer: It's common knowledge that four years ago a computer failure forced the Space Shuttle Intrepid's engine to shut down before it could reach a safe orbit or a secondary landing site. When the autopilot also failed mission commander Samantha Carter stayed behind to fly it, while her crew bailed out of the escape hatch. The orbiter went down over the atlantic and her body was never recovered.
    am: It wasn't me
    Interviewer: You just said your name
    I was recruited into the stargate program in our timeline, not nasa
    Interviewer: So you have no recollection ******
    (sighing and looking up) help me

..and so we had the stargate powered. It was capable of operating but none of the random addresses we tried were able to make a connection, so we....

..and we discovered that the symbols in a combination of 7 made up a gate address, the home planet being the point of origin. Now, it was just a matter of discovering which was the symbol for earth and every planet...

I have listened! Whereas I've been trying to tell you that Earth's in serious danger and you don't seem to give a rat's ass

Oh my god for the umpteenth time! I want to talk to somebody else

Cameron
    Spoiler:

Stargate Command is a branch of the United States Air Force, founded in ninteen nitey something I forget the exact year, for the purposes of exploration and establishing peaceful contact with new worlds. It operates in secret from inside Cheyenne Mountain

A list you want the whole list of every planet **... OK... Earth, you never forget your first... right?

.... known as Kassa, kinda like space corn but that is a story you'll probably gonna wanna hear sometime
    Interviewer: Why you think this is funny?
    That's because it is... "funny" and you need to learn that things can be both funny and serious at the same time

Ok fine, O'Neill wants nothing to do with us what about Landry?
    Interviewer: He wouldn't know you
    No! But see, I know him. I know that man...

I am agitated because this is not the way things are supposed to be

Daniel
    Spoiler:

Actually it was less than an altered timeline than it was this multiverse thing... but the point is that I know what you're thinking and and you're thinking I'm insane

So that's when I realised that the symbols were actually constilations, and it was just a matter determining which of the 39 symbols in the ring represented the point of origin
    Interviewer: This so called "ring" ****

I've given you all the details ****** Everything I can think of I have told you. I mean seriously who would make this <mod snip> up?

If you would like to hear the answer to that question why don't you go ahead, play your tape back. I'm gonna take a break
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac; 03 August 2008, 01:38 AM.
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Fantastic! Thanks!

Comment

Very nice. I was afraid I wouldn't understand everything that was said until I watched the movie at least 10 times.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
        I have played back that seen over and over and have transcribed what each character said. I payed attention to only one character at a time so it's not in order, just the all the stuff what Sam said followed by Cam and Daniel.
        Where I've underlined stuff it means I'm not sure, *s indicate where I couldn't quite make it out. Corrections are welcome
        Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
        X