DO NOT put through Ring Transporter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DO NOT put through Ring Transporter!

Did anyone else see this emblazoned on the sides of several boxes in the supply room that Ronon and Teyla talked in?

I cracked up when I saw it. That amount of detail is what makes Stargate amazing. Now, the question is: what shouldn't be put in a Ring Transporter under any circumstances?
    Spoiler:
    Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

spinach?
    Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

They were also "Zero-G sensitive".

Comment

jello?
        Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

PG15 beat me to it! I wonder what was inside those boxes. lol
          Verdammt durch das Fleisch.
          Gerettet durch das Blut.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezi_May View Post
            PG15 beat me to it! I wonder what was inside those boxes. lol
            Indeed..... they were all opened so something the AU team used as supplies?

Probably was just food and the rings thing was a in joke to the fans
            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by memnarch View Post
              Did anyone else see this emblazoned on the sides of several boxes in the supply room that Ronon and Teyla talked in?

I cracked up when I saw it. That amount of detail is what makes Stargate amazing. Now, the question is: what shouldn't be put in a Ring Transporter under any circumstances?
              MAGNETS! Its scientifically impossible to transport magnets through the ring platform. It would destroy the universe!

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                MAGNETS!?* Its scientifically impossible to transport magnets through the ring platform.?* It would destroy the universe!
                Okay Jack O'Neill
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I noticed too and as the end was coming and they had no way of getting off the ship I was hoping they'd use the rings to transport down to one of Atlantis' transporters (I mean, it has to be possible right? I've been expecting to see that happen since "Hide & Seek") or at least to some hidden ring platform they haven't found yet (but that would be just too convenient).

Comment

Wait, are the Daedalus and the Apollo even equipped with a ring platform anymore?

I remember seeing one on The Prometheus, but after it was destroyed, did we use one still?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

The Oddy does, and was built after the Daedalus

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        Wait, are the Daedalus and the Apollo even equipped with a ring platform anymore?

I remember seeing one on The Prometheus, but after it was destroyed, did we use one still?
                        Yep the Korolev had one in Camelot.... was how Daniel survived
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                          Yep the Korolev had one in Camelot.... was how Daniel survived
                          I can't believe I forgot about that, I'm losing my mojo

Comment

Originally posted by Gatz View Post
                            I can't believe I forgot about that, I'm losing my mojo
                            "stella, it's time for you to get your groove back again!"
                            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                            sigpic

Comment

Ring Transporter - makes me think
                              Gould - makes me think.
                              SG1 - makes me think.
                              Daniel - makes me think.
                              Mid Season 2 parter.

naaaa, just kidding.

BSG (Drama/Soap Opera)

Soap Opera: The main characteristics that define soap operas are "an emphasis on family life, personal relationships, sexual dramas, emotional and moral conflicts; some coverage of topical issues; set in familiar domestic interiors with only occasional excursions into new locations

Drama: A drama film is a film genre that depends mostly on in-depth development of realistic characters dealing with emotional themes

SG1/SGA are not Drama/Soap although some elements are touched on to add depth to these action/adventure series. If you want to see a show focused on Soap/Drama go watch BSG or Days of our Lives.

Comment

Working...
                              X