Anyone else reminded of the borg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else reminded of the borg?

Those aliens had implants in their heads, big and tall, pale face, bald head. Maybe it's just me

Originally posted by Pogo01 View Post
    Those aliens had implants in their heads, big and tall, pale face, bald head. Maybe it's just me
    nope...... and I still don't see it, this lot looked naturally Grey and the only cybernetic bit that I recall is the glowing bit on the head
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

I don't see the Borg reference either.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

it was the blinky by the temple that made it borg like, but the almost sharp looking teeth and ugly wrinkly face kept it in line to the dominant Pegasus menace.

Comment

I thought they were the result of the Borg killing Michael and assimilating the hybrids.
          Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

they reminded me more of the machine beings from Andromeda, season 1, "the sum of all its parts"

Comment

I can see where they look a little Borgish, but that didn't cross my mind at all when I saw them. I thought they looked good.
              Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Everyone else might be saying no, but I was thinking the Borg too. Not exactly the same, of course, but the flashing head things had me there. It was more reminiscent or inspired perhaps than identical.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah Borg with an attitude, but definite resemblance. I think they must raid local gyms for big hulking guys to play the bad guys on Stargate....

Comment

i was thinking that the whole time.....but they must have been like borg on staroids cause they were alot storger than regular borg... it took like 5 shots from rohon and like3 clips just to bring one of them down... there kinda like a borg-wraith interbread....
                    sigpic

ATLANTIS RULES

Comment

I was vaguely reminded of the Borg as well. It wasn't overwhelming, but it crossed my mind when they first appeared on screen.

Comment

That was actually my first thought, what with the red light in the head, but then I figured that was the only 'addon'. Maybe a communication device? Ant those teeth are pure predator! Pretty nasty soldier types!

Comment

Glad to see I'm not alone thinking that !

Comment

this was also the first thing that crossed my mind when ronon bumped into the first

their colourness, their implant the emotionless way they act, the fact that they are fairly hard to kill... that were the similarities I guess.

I think their looks make them a cheaper version of the borg, which is not meant negative since I did liked them and would like to see more of them in SGA
                            I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Working...
                            X