Midway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midway

Where did McKay manage to find 34 stargates?

Originally posted by sdubois92 View Post
    Where did McKay manage to find 34 stargates?
    The stargates would have been collected throughout the Pegasus and Milky Way galaxies.

Comment

Originally posted by Morrolan View Post
      The stargates would have been collected throughout the Pegasus and Milky Way galaxies.
      yep from dead/deserted worlds
      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Dead or deserted worlds. Plus some of the gates recovered off Baal... and Pegasus wise, the Wraith really butcherd a lot of worlds dry. So plenty of deserted planets there too.
        "Whoever wins, out battle does not end. The looser is freed from the battlefied, but the winner must remain there. And the survivor must live his life as a warrior untill he dies"
        -Big Boss/ Hideo Kojima

Comment

didn't SG1 capture Baal's ship that was filled with Stargates that he collected?
          there seemed to be dozens of stargates on that ship, more than enough for the intergalactic bridge.

Comment

There probably was, except wasn't his ship blown up? Also I don't think SG-1 was able to get them all of in time.

Comment

Didn't they say in the episode that they were just putting on the last one before it exploded? I think the only one they didn't get was the one they went through just before the boom.

I hope Atlantis took the gate from the world with the T-Rex thing from the first season. Wouldn't want someone to find themself there hoping to find a new home, Jurassic Park all over again.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gmandex View Post
                There probably was, except wasn't his ship blown up? Also I don't think SG-1 was able to get them all of in time.
                They got all of them except for the gate and DHD SG-1 used to get off Ba'al's ship
                sigpic
                If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Originally posted by AscendedThor View Post
                  didn't SG1 capture Baal's ship that was filled with Stargates that he collected?
                  there seemed to be dozens of stargates on that ship, more than enough for the intergalactic bridge.
                  I thought there were only a few, not dozens. I'd have to rewatch the episode.

Comment

actually.. you see them looking for gates to take from pegasus early in season3..

Comment

Originally posted by Kebab Gud View Post
                      actually.. you see them looking for gates to take from pegasus early in season3..
                      What episodes? I totally do not remember it.

Comment

Originally posted by padr49904 View Post
                        Didn't they say in the episode that they were just putting on the last one before it exploded? I think the only one they didn't get was the one they went through just before the boom.

I hope Atlantis took the gate from the world with the T-Rex thing from the first season. Wouldn't want someone to find themself there hoping to find a new home, Jurassic Park all over again.
                        I hope they took the Gate from the planet where the mist (or fog) is in fact millions of intelligent creatures (S01E09 - Home), this way there will be no more mist being killed when the gate dials out.

I know that nobody visits the planet, but at least once in every 200 years, the gate activates for its correlative update, killing at least a few of them.

To save their lives, all they have to do is to take a 304 to the planet, beam down Sheppard (since they already know him), and have him explain what they want and why, and then ask for permission.

Comment

Remember that there are thousands of Stargates in the MW alone and some are probabely like Proclarush and are close to destruction on the surface!

Comment

Yeah. During that season he was trying to meet his "quota".
                            Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Morrolan View Post
                              What episodes? I totally do not remember it.
                              "Irresistible" .. unfortunatly..
                              is in the opening

Comment

Working...
                              X