Circumstances for the new Aliens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Circumstances for the new Aliens?

I'm trying to consider the circumstances leading up for the appearance of this new enemy, that I'm dubbing as "The Legion" (because their green weapons remind me of the Burning Legion from Warcraft 3).

Facts we know:

- Alternate Daedalus was destroyed 2 years ago by Replicators
    This would mean that the Daedalus would have gotten into some sort of Replicator battle either during Season 3 (either in The Return - because Daedalus was sent to Atlantis to destroy Atlantis, OR in First Strike / Adrift because of their retaliation strike). It also seemed that by asking our reality to have the Daedalus, the Apollo could have been destroyed, or no new ships were being sent.

Assumptions:

- Replicator's victory over Atlantis after fall of Daedalus
    This could mean several things, one: no new ships being sent, and two: the replicator must have dealt with the wraith in the pegasus galaxy (remember that the Replicators were out there to wipe the galaxy of the wraith)

- How about the Replicators? Any possible relationship between the Rep versus the Legion?
    I would think that the only reason these Legion would try to attack Atlantis is for their technology. Could it been that the Replicators are responsible for these new aliens? How about their technology? Could it also mean that these Legion come from outside the Pegasus galaxy?

Thoughts?

My arguments are pretty weak, its stemming from one fact we know.
    Subspace Energy Technology Thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Originally posted by McSwift View Post
    I'm trying to consider the circumstances leading up for the appearance of this new enemy, that I'm dubbing as "The Legion" (because their green weapons remind me of the Burning Legion from Warcraft 3).

Facts we know:

- Alternate Daedalus was destroyed 2 years ago by Replicators
    This would mean that the Daedalus would have gotten into some sort of Replicator battle either during Season 3 (either in The Return - because Daedalus was sent to Atlantis to destroy Atlantis, OR in First Strike / Adrift because of their retaliation strike). It also seemed that by asking our reality to have the Daedalus, the Apollo could have been destroyed, or no new ships were being sent.

Assumptions:

- Replicator's victory over Atlantis after fall of Daedalus
    This could mean several things, one: no new ships being sent, and two: the replicator must have dealt with the wraith in the pegasus galaxy (remember that the Replicators were out there to wipe the galaxy of the wraith)

- How about the Replicators? Any possible relationship between the Rep versus the Legion?
    I would think that the only reason these Legion would try to attack Atlantis is for their technology. Could it been that the Replicators are responsible for these new aliens? How about their technology? Could it also mean that these Legion come from outside the Pegasus galaxy?

Thoughts?

My arguments are pretty weak, its stemming from one fact we know.
    In our universe, the Ancients created the Asurans to deal with the Wraith. How do we know that in their universe, the Ancients created the Replicators to deal with this race?
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Good point actually, in the other universe there might not even be Asurans.

But anyway, it's possible that the "Legion" (interesting name) have nothing to do with the Asurans or the Wraith but might be another species entirely. Perhaps in the other reality, if the Wraith and Asurans are present, perhaps the two destroyed each other thus allowing for this new race to emerge.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
      X