Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Weapons

Anyone else think that its cool that they bad guys were "green themed"

All of their weapons had green blasts...
    sigpic

I liked them I wonder if they kept any
    sigpic

Comment

I think all alien race's should have their own weapon colour theme... Goa'uld yellow, Ori white, Wraith blue and these guys green. Now we need red and purple here

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Who wants to bet the team just forgot to take the aliens' handguns with them when they evac'd?
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
          I think all alien race's should have their own weapon colour theme... Goa'uld yellow, Ori white, Wraith blue and these guys green. Now we need red and purple here
          Asgard got many colors. white/yellow "balloons", blue beam etc.
          Asgard in memoriam

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
            Travelers have red

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            Who wants to bet the team just forgot to take the aliens' handguns with them when they evac'd?
            and where would they put them in a spacesuit?
            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

It's not a color-coded thing, it's energy wavelenghts and it was before on this site.

Basically, it's like the rainbow color spectrum, it starts at red and ends in purple, red being the longest (and weakest) wavelength and purple being the shortest (and strongest) wavelength and use your imagination to fill in the middle parts. Someone else can explain it a little better than me though.

Examples:
              Goa'uld shields are weak and orange
              Daedalus/Asgard shields are blue and strong
              Ori shields were white and almost completely perfect (yes, I know this is outside of the color spectrum but still...)
              We never saw any Tollan shields but their hand weapons had purple energy.

Vala,

Comment

I'm betting the team didn't take any of the alien weapons with them.

On the very small off chance they did, the weapons would either have to turn out to be not as effective as they are cool looking (Rodney didn't look that badly hurt after being shot in the arm. At least he wasn't partly vaporized or anything), or else they'd have some energy source that no one would be able to duplicate or recharge, and the weapon would be used for one or two episodes and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                  It's not a color-coded thing, it's energy wavelenghts and it was before on this site.

Basically, it's like the rainbow color spectrum, it starts at red and ends in purple, red being the longest (and weakest) wavelength and purple being the shortest (and strongest) wavelength and use your imagination to fill in the middle parts. Someone else can explain it a little better than me though.

Examples:
                  Goa'uld shields are weak and orange
                  Daedalus/Asgard shields are blue and strong
                  Ori shields were white and almost completely perfect (yes, I know this is outside of the color spectrum but still...)
                  We never saw any Tollan shields but their hand weapons had purple energy.

Vala,
                  i don't thin the show pays attention to that. example, the city's shield is yellowish, and strong as hell.
                  Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG!!! they weren't trying to destroy atlantis! they were trying to increase its reputation points!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

We do need a purple gun, now. We have green for the new dudes, blue for the wraith, red for Ronon/The Travelers, yellow for the Goa'uld, white for Ori.... Purple is all that's left. Wouldn't it be cool if they had black colored energy weapons. That would be interesting!
                      Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Originally posted by A Wraith Named Bob View Post
                        Wouldn't it be cool if they had black colored energy weapons. That would be interesting!
                        And a pain to see whenever they fight anywhere dark!

Comment

Originally posted by FalconSpirit View Post
                          And a pain to see whenever they fight anywhere dark!
                          Yeah. "Seeeecreeeet...Aaaaagent Wraith!"

Like the song "Secret Agent Man"?
                          Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

That almost seems like it would be a good idea to do, to give people an advantage. Make the guns not fire easily visible shots so that others can't trace it back to the source, or try to dodge. (Though how you dodge beam weapons is beyond me.)

You know, have them shoot in the non-visible light spectrum. Or have a tracer mode that can be disabled. Except it wouldn't be near as fun to watch then.

Comment

Originally posted by A Wraith Named Bob View Post
                              We do need a purple gun, now. We have green for the new dudes, blue for the wraith, red for Ronon/The Travelers, yellow for the Goa'uld, white for Ori.... Purple is all that's left. Wouldn't it be cool if they had black colored energy weapons. That would be interesting!
                              black is unlikely, maybe a really deep purple though.*cues smoke on the water*
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X