The New Bad Guys Will Obv. Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Bad Guys Will Obv. Return

Its easy to see they may have future plans for these new bad guys due to a few main things in the episode.

The easiest to notice is the costume design they spent time on wouldnt just have been for one episode not to mention their ships and guns.

What makes it kind of obvious they will return is that when they first saw the ship Sheppard noticed their (LOGO) and again on the bad guys on the ship.

I can already see them running into that logo again while exploring planets and sheppard going "oh crap"

ill put money on sheppard seeing the logo again in a future episode which will kick off another confrontation, possible story arc at the end of the season or even next season.
    they put a lot of emphasis on it, and that is my guess why they did.

I agree with you. Too much money on CG to not bring them back. Plus i want to see them back, and i'm sure most of us do.
    Cream Cheese, the people's cheese.

Comment

I disagree with your first points. With the costume and ships, they could have just told the people in those respective departments to go crazy, as they only had to build one new set (the reality drive room, and even then at least 80% of that is reused). As for the guns, as someone said in the main discussion thread, they're reused from those tentacle head species dudes.

I totally agree with the logo thing though.

Comment

I agree that we will be seeing them again. Possible as the “new enemy” of the PG
        sigpic

Comment

I'm not so sure. They didn't put up much of a space fight. Three shots with the asgard beam and they were all messed up. Why do we need those guys? We all ready have the wraith to set out there in space and blasted to bits.
          Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by eviladam View Post
            I'm not so sure. They didn't put up much of a space fight. Three shots with the asgard beam and they were all messed up. Why do we need those guys? We all ready have the wraith to set out there in space and blasted to bits.
            Much of a fight? Their ship was still INTACT after three shots. They're clearly a war-like species.

Comment

seriously lmao.

Ok when the deadalus fired once, then the apollo fired once on an ancient warship (thats first 2 shots) the ship already began to break in half.

then they fired some finishing shots.

3 shots to that alien ship and all they did was take out its main weapons.

Comment

I'd love to see them again
                || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I agree. They'll be back. And I definitely think that'll be a good thing.
                  Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

If anything, they are more powerful than the Wraith.

--I'm just going by what other details others have posted.

Comment

Bound to return they would of not shown us their weapons and zoomed in on that symbol on the ship and on the armour if they a one time thing.

it would make no sense to show that asgard beams can on cripple the weapons when we have seen them take out ori and replicator ships.

is it me or did the weapons they uses look like green coloured drones??

ANYWAY. we know deadalus was damaged so maybe fully powered ship could destroy there ship. but gotta say. it looked like very advance ship!

BRING THEM BACK love it when sooo many baddies they stressed out! they all work to their best
                      New thread for all Kate Hewlett/Jeanie Miller fans and thunkers

Stargate Atlantis "Star Trekking"

Spoiler:
                      *Smashes console with fists*
                      "COOL IT CHEWIE!!!!! those buttons are your friends!!"

Thank you WingedPegasus

Comment

what would be weird issss

If in that reality Micheal succeeded in getting teylas baby and thats what full hybrids look like.

i doubt and hope its not.
                        Not race ftw

Comment

Originally posted by DaxFlowLyfe View Post
                          what would be weird issss

If in that reality Micheal succeeded in getting teylas baby and thats what full hybrids look like.

i doubt and hope its not.
                          Not race ftw
                          could be! i mean we have seen bizarre things in past but... the glowing thing in the head looks more android than organic. micheal was going for a strong human with no need to feed as it was a weakness....doubt cyborgs is what he had in mind. but hay who knows

Spoiler:

Thank you WingedPegasus

Comment

They seems pretty strong. It's implied that that fighter crashed and the pilot survived, then attacked Ronon.

Also the fact that the reality in which they were encountered seemed close to our own, they're probably out there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Wineblood View Post
                              They seems pretty strong. It's implied that that fighter crashed and the pilot survived, then attacked Ronon.

Also the fact that the reality in which they were encountered seemed close to our own, they're probably out there somewhere.
                              more that a pilot. there were 4 at least on deadalus from one ship...

Spoiler:

Thank you WingedPegasus

Comment

Working...
                              X