Those bad guys looked like...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those bad guys looked like...

They looked like the Ori. I think maybe the Ori are going to try to gain a foothold in the Pegasus galaxy using a new super soldier, like Anubis did.

Huh? You're joking right? They had an insignia never seen before, a big glowing red ! on their head, and used weapons completely different then the Ori.

Comment

Besides the Ori are dead, and their followers finally see things as they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Myles View Post
        Huh? You're joking right? They had an insignia never seen before, a big glowing red ! on their head, and used weapons completely different then the Ori.
        It was 3 red lights, but it did look like an exclamation point lol.
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
          It was 3 red lights, but it did look like an exclamation point lol.
          Was it 3? I thought it was a big one and a little one. Oh well, close enough.

Comment

They should bring back the Ori though, since they defeated the Asgard and had the best ships.

Comment

not even close to the ori!
              Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
              sigpic

Comment

Does anyone else think that maybe a new major adversary was just introduced? I was really excited when we first saw their ship, I was thinking that maybe things in that dimension had advanced faster and the humans had more advanced ships there. I was surprised when we found out they were enemies, the ship did not look very menacing at all. So is this a new big enemy to face?
                McKay: "We need the Zed-Pee-Em to power the gate."
                O'Neill: "Huh?"
                Daniel: "Zee-Pee-Em. He's Canadian."

Comment

Originally posted by suprmn4105 View Post
                  Does anyone else think that maybe a new major adversary was just introduced? I was really excited when we first saw their ship, I was thinking that maybe things in that dimension had advanced faster and the humans had more advanced ships there. I was surprised when we found out they were enemies, the ship did not look very menacing at all. So is this a new big enemy to face?
                  I may be reading more into it than I should, but their ship seemed like it was pretty well built. It looked like they put time into making it and didn't just rush it out the factory in a rush for battle. Which, the way I see it, means that either they can defend themselves from the Wraith well enough in their reality that they have the time to build them, or they are the dominant race in their reality and the Wraith were either beaten to a pulp or never existed.

just a thought....
                  Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Originally posted by A Wraith Named Bob View Post
                    I may be reading more into it than I should, but their ship seemed like it was pretty well built. It looked like they put time into making it and didn't just rush it out the factory in a rush for battle. Which, the way I see it, means that either they can defend themselves from the Wraith well enough in their reality that they have the time to build them, or they are the dominant race in their reality and the Wraith were either beaten to a pulp or never existed.

just a thought....
                    In order for that species to evolved to the point of building ships of that magnitude, wouldn't the Wraith have to not exist in that universe?
                    If you look at the series, every place they visit have been culled every so often, so that they don't progress beyond a certain point (with the exception of the Genii, but they're underground dwellers, so they cheated )
                    So how would that race have even been able to evolve to the point of building ships with the Wraith being around?
                    Or maybe the Wraith don't exist there.. in which case.. well..good for them.

Shep 'Home' sig made by Luciana! (I made the rest.)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Maybe they were humans that found out that if they become cyborg zombies, the Wraith couldn't feed on them. Then again, how would they get to that level? Failed Traveler or Ancient (again) experiment?

And that tech and especially the handblaster...looked Hebridanian to me. I know it's probably not, though.
                      Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                      http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by diane23 View Post
                        In order for that species to evolved to the point of building ships of that magnitude, wouldn't the Wraith have to not exist in that universe?
                        If you look at the series, every place they visit have been culled every so often, so that they don't progress beyond a certain point (with the exception of the Genii, but they're underground dwellers, so they cheated )
                        So how would that race have even been able to evolve to the point of building ships with the Wraith being around?
                        Or maybe the Wraith don't exist there.. in which case.. well..good for them.
                        Yeah, thats what I said, they must never have existed in that reality.

Comment

Originally posted by A Wraith Named Bob View Post
                          Yeah, thats what I said, they must never have existed in that reality.
                          Hmm.. yes you did. Just not in the overly long drawn out-odd way that I did.. haha. My bad Just thinking out loud, I suppose.

Shep 'Home' sig made by Luciana! (I made the rest.)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Originally posted by diane23 View Post
                            Hmm.. yes you did. Just not in the overly long drawn out-odd way that I did.. haha. My bad Just thinking out loud, I suppose.
                            Yeah, I know. I'm real concise and to-the-point aren't I?

Comment

If the new enemy is so superior with their ship....where was the shield? I mean, The Daedalus took down their main weapons with a few shots. They were completely defenseless! If they were attacking Atlantis, why not aim for the bridge? Ok, I can understand trying to talk with them but at least take out their hangers

Comment

Working...
                              X